Help Vote for the ONLY Mopar in this show!

-

65s

Reaction score
I got this in my email.....

We own a 1963 polara (maxwedge recreation) that we restored last year (nut & bolt). during the summer of 2005 we travelled to all our local cruises with our car. in august 2005 we made the first pick of 60 cars choosen to compete at the cruise nationals ( cars are choosen from all over ontario). cruise nationals hosted a car show for the 60 finalists, at the end of august (at the canadian national exhibition) out of the 60 cars, 10 cars were selected for the finals. we are one of the 10.
our 1963 polara will be on display and judged in february at the new auto show. (toronto, ontario, canada) but half of our score will come from voting online.

if you would take the time to check out the sight where voting is posted. 50 percent of our total vote is online. the other 50 percent will be judged at the show. we are up against the best.
this would be greatly appreciated.

the website is: www.autoshow.ca

To vote go to: http://www.autoshow.ca/cruise/default.asp?sub=vote

thanks
neil and rhonda miller

p.s.
if you have any friends,family or co-workers who would like to vote too..that would be great too!! once again thanks!!!

You have twisted my arm and I have voted. The only salve for the pain is this site. So there you got my vote!

I'm just the messenger. I got that in my email and checked it out, then voted because I really like those old max wedge cars.

-
Back