Help w/'68 cuda t/lites

-

Murray

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I feel dumb (this happens a lot), am assembling my '68 cuda t/lights and don't remember where to place a part. Have a complete t/light gasket kit from DMT and all of the original stuff. Where does that little white foam square piece go? I understand all the other pieces. Help! Thanks.
100_2643.JPG
100_2644.JPG

Well I feel dumb (this happens a lot), am assembling my '68 cuda t/lights and don't remember where to place a part. Have a complete t/light gasket kit from DMT and all of the original stuff. Where does that little white foam square piece go? I understand all the other pieces. Help! Thanks.View attachment 1715525959View attachment 1715525960
The white foam piece goes on the straight section of the red plastic piece that is setting in the center of the housing. The white piece of foam sets between the center red piece and the outer lens to hold the center red piece in place.

The white foam piece goes on the straight section of the red plastic piece that is setting in the center of the housing. The white piece of foam sets between the center red piece and the outer lens to hold the center red piece in place.

Not arguing , but mine didnt have them at all -------

-
Back