help what do I need to change or look for

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
63 push button trans has to go this push button trans is gone.it is a 225 eng .I am going to find a newer /6 trans and put it in. There is somthing about this 225 63 model motor and putting a newer one on it. I will pick up a new converter for the newer trans but I am not sure what I need,It has somthing to do with the splines or flex plate, not sure yet..posibly a different trans mount, not sure yet .So I will be looking threw some thead's.thank you for any insite on this tran's problem. Mike :book: :salut:

63 dash pic resized.jpg

thank's for everyone's time on this 63 valiant,I am going to have to find me one that is ready to go.My shoulder and neck will not let me do What I use to do.and I will spend my time getting a house bilt for my wife and I.you all have been grate fun for the last 3 months.The man with all the grate part's on the parts thread I started is unreliable,I have waisted alot of people's time here and I am very sorry. thank's for a grate expireance Here at A-bodies only, mike

Hey Mike: Don't loose the faith!! :) Hang in there buddy. If you have to get rid of that really nice 63 and buy something already completed, then that's the way it has to be. However, don't be a stranger just because you're geting rid of the Valiant, cause Jimmy boy and I still need someone to banter back and forth with. :thumblef: Even if your health doesn't allow you to work on the heavy parts of the car, you can still make chicken scratches ( or whatever they're called in computereze) here on FABO with us. :hiding: Hope to yak at ya' soon.

Hay Mike, Thats why I was retired at 48 (medical) Neck, Shoulder, my lower back lumbar and hip are screwed....Everythings just slow time now. I just do what I can then stop for a bit. And what do ya think about that....Sid and I need you to chuck **** at. Really though, do what's best for your health. I find going to the mall watching the babes with a bottle of Absorbine Junior helps the neck, :glasses7: then a six pack later :drinkers: helps the shoulder....and head. The wife can handle the hip thing :iconbigg: :thumblef:

-
Back