Help with identifying seat tracks and seat bottoms.

-

IMFURYS

IMFURYS
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I have a pair of seats bottoms (just the bottoms-no tops) and the attached seat tracks that I could use some help identifying. I'm sure they are '70, maybe to '74. I believe they are E-Body, but could be B or A body, I'm just not sure. If anybody can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated. See pics please.

Thank you,
Dan

Cuda parts for sale & Alana's seats 001.JPG

Cuda parts for sale & Alana's seats 002.JPG

Cuda parts for sale & Alana's seats 003.JPG

mystery seats 2-28-19 001.JPG

mystery seats 2-28-19 003.JPG

Kinda looks like a 70-71 duster pattern I think. Is it grey / silver inside the middle part? Also my 73 E-body seats only lock on the outer track. There is no wire across to the inside track. It just rides free. And I think they a much shorter than yours. Hard to tell without a side view.

Kinda looks like a 70-71 duster pattern I think. Is it grey / silver inside the middle part? Also my 73 E-body seats only lock on the outer track. There is no wire across to the inside track. It just rides free. And I think they a much shorter than yours. Hard to tell without a side view.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I can't recall any gray/silver in the middle, but will double check. I ws hoping the metal tag would be on one of them, but no such luck. I'll try and take more photos, maybe with a tape measure to show distance between track studs.
Thanks again,
Dan

-
Back