Help with this edelbrock manifold

-

Elís Máni

Reaction score
If anyone could help me and answere the question i have for this Rpm intake manifold it would be greatly appreciated :D

Plz help me.png

At the front passenger side of the intake, the smallest hole os for the temp sender.

The larger hole next to it can be used for the heater core. Or it can be used in conjunction with the drivers side hole for water return from the back of the engine via drilling and tapping the intake to remove water from the back of the head.
Maths holenin the intakes runner can be plugged or used for a vacuum soruce for power brakes if your carb is not so equipped with a brake booster vacuum port.

The small hole doesn't work for the probe on an aftermarket mechanical temp gauge. You would need to use one of the two larger holes on the front if you have such a gauge.

The small hole doesn't work for the probe on an aftermarket mechanical temp gauge. You would need to use one of the two larger holes on the front if you have such a gauge.
I only have the origional temp gauge. Perhaps the sensor has been replaced but still small.

Hole number 1 in your pic is for the factory temperature sensor. Hole number 2 is for the smaller heater hose fitting. Hole number 3 can either be plugged, or used for an aftermarket temperature gauge sensor. Number 3 is for brake booster fitting.

-
Back