Help with wheels

-

Mexican Spec

Mason66
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi gang, I am going to buy a new set of Magnum 500s from Summit.

I need help on what size I should buy.

Right now I have a set of 215/70/R14 tires on the car.

I want to use the same tires.

I have disc brakes on the front and a 318 V8 engine.

What would be the best size rim to buy?

Summit has many different sizes so I am asking the guys here with experience what to get.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Miguel

I would probably go with the 14x7 version of this wheel just because it will make your 70 series tires look a little wider and allow you to put 60 series tires on the back later if you want. Fourteen inch tires are getting harder and harder to find, at least they are here in the US.

I would probably go with the 14x7 version of this wheel just because it will make your 70 series tires look a little wider and allow you to put 60 series tires on the back later if you want. Fourteen inch tires are getting harder and harder to find, at least they are here in the US.

Thank you Brian.

There are two sizes of the bolt circle.

4.25" and 3.75". I would think mine had the bigger one because of the disc brakes, would I be right?

What Kim said. Click on the link in my post above. Both those wheels are LBP. The number you are referring to is the back space of the wheel. That's the measurement from where the wheel touches your rotor (or drum) to the inside lip of the wheel.

-
Back