help

-

charles mill

Wildman68
Reaction score
may ask I have old 70's and 60 info. I had 340 69 dart kickin but but put 383 in then 440 was a pain bought parts from mancini $ bigtime found out a screeeeeming 340 I won more money street racing. then bought AAR. went road racing.

OH it was a 440 shaker hood auto . sorry I can tune mopars . I got old stuff here at home. want to race?

may ask I have old 70's and 60 info. I had 340 69 dart kickin but but put 383 in then 440 was a pain bought parts from mancini $ bigtime found out a screeeeeming 340 I won more money street racing. then bought AAR. went road racing.
And your question is?

What is this guys saying?

English dude!

Proof read!

Do you have pictures of the “Old Stuff?”

Can you speak English in complete coherent sentences, please?

Check out the post he left himself on his profile.....

LMAO!!!!’

ok , maybe he's not drunk , but I don't have a clue what's trying to be said here. a coherent sentence would be fantastic

I looked through the OPs other posts and they all seemed pretty incomprehensible. I was reminded of a guy on a forum those words were sometimes odd and in a weird order. Then in one of his posts he mentioned that he had a stroke a few years before and his brain didn't always work right. The OP might have had some sort of brain trauma.

What's up Charles my man? Vietnam was rough. Didn't have to go myself but I had those I know live through and others die there. Did Veterans Day bring up some old memories?

If you read his profile page, the man is an 80% disabled veteran. No need to knock him down here.

I didn't knock him down at all. I simply asked him to try and speak in a way that we can understand. I think that is pretty much what everyone else is saying. Disabled veteran or not, we cannot help him if we cannot understand him.

-
Back