Hemi Challenger Convertable for $9K?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be a scam. There is a 71 Challenger and a 71 Cuda that is the same way in the classifieds. These scammers should be hung like horse thiefs. I reported all of them.

Too late b!tches, I already got it! Just Western Unioned the cash a couple hours ago and I'm waiting for him to call me with the details for pick up.

WOOT!

Wow! I sure wish I could have added it to my stable. Good Luck with the car Daniel. lol

I e-mailed him and talked him down to $8,500.00.
He said he's only accept that if I sent him the cash immediately through Western Union. I told him to give me 25 minutes to rush into town and send the money.
He said he'll be calling me back once he gets the cash.
He got the cash already so he should be calling anytime now...

I'll take two! :wave:

I e-mailed him and talked him down to $8,500.00.
He said he's only accept that if I sent him the cash immediately through Western Union. I told him to give me 25 minutes to rush into town and send the money.
He said he'll be calling me back once he gets the cash.
He got the cash already so he should be calling anytime now...

FTW! :D

Let's see a new crate 426 Hemi, from Bouchillon Performance, is on sale this month for $14,500, down from 15729. This is one heck of a deal. I want two. lol

His brother sent me a letter in the mail that says I won $25,ooo from a Canadian lottery , but I just have to cash this check and send them $4000 down payment, give them access to my bank account and let their dog nork my leg for a minute or two and the money is mine. yay!
I love this country.
All this free stuff, and people are soooo nice.

The ad has been removed from the system according to the site.

Ken

That's too bad about the ad being removed. I was hoping to see if the car came with a map in the glove box that would give us the location to Jimmy Hoffa's whereabouts.

Good it's finally removed. I hate seeing these ads because it makes your heart skip a beat for about 5 seconds then reality sets in.

His brother sent me a letter in the mail that says I won $25,ooo from a Canadian lottery , but I just have to cash this check and send them $4000 down payment, give them access to my bank account and let their dog nork my leg for a minute or two and the money is mine. yay!
I love this country.
All this free stuff, and people are soooo nice.

nork? I wondered if that nefarious canine acticity had a name, and now I know.

Ad has been removed... I would have at least got a look at it to see what all the talk is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back