Hemi darts question........ LO23 & BO29?

-

mopars0

Reaction score
A guy was asking me what's the different between the BO29 and L023 Hemi darts ...I couldn't answer that so I need some help....

Thanks......

PS....they all came with Dana's right ? This is how we even got to talking about this, there was an ad for a supposedly LO23 hemi dart but it said it had the original 8 3/4 with 4:86 gears and I thought that just didn't sound right.

The BO29 is the cuda,the LO23 is the dart,both are special order super stock package cars.In just abot all cases,they where set with dana,s,except a few people that have automatic cars orderda 8 3/4 to be able to swap gear sets fast.Remember that the banjo diff with aftermarket axles and spool will with stand alot of power with a re-enforced housing,mrmopartech

The BO29 is the cuda,the LO23 is the dart,both are special order super stock package cars.In just abot all cases,they where set with dana,s,except a few people that have automatic cars orderda 8 3/4 to be able to swap gear sets fast.Remember that the banjo diff with aftermarket axles and spool will with stand alot of power with a re-enforced housing,mrmopartech
Thanks Mrmopartech, guess that explains it pretty well. I didn't have a glue.....

-
Back