-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiMark

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Duster with 528CI Hemi motor. This crate motor was gone through by Ray Barton and pulled 603 HP @ 4800Rpm with 648 FT torque on his dyno. It’s backed by a Tremec 5 Speed and a Dana Rear with 3:55 gears. It has discs brakes all the way around and stops on a dime. The car was on the cover of Mopar Collectors Guide and featured in Mopar Muscle magazine. I have just up graded to new TTI coated headers, new Flywheel, pressure plate, clutch and throw out bearing. I also just installed Dyna mat on the floor of the car and had the dash bezel re chromed. Everything works as it should. With the exception of this past year I have driven this car for the last 8 years to the Mopar Nationals from Pittsburgh with no issues. It never over heats even in traffic and runs and drives like a dream. This car has a few rust bubbles and I will provide more detailed pics if interested. $39000.00 OBO serious buyers only. You will not be disappointed. I forgot to add that you can have the steel wheels as pictured or a set of torque thrust wheels.

100_2715.jpg

100_2716.jpg

100_2717.jpg

100_2718.jpg

100_2719.jpg

100_2637.jpg

SOMMACOVER.jpg

100_2781.jpg

100_1428.jpg

276[1].jpg

Oh man, if I had the means!!! Why are you selling? Best of luck, but you're gonna miss that beast!

Oh man, if I had the means!!! Why are you selling? Best of luck, but you're gonna miss that beast!

I have had this car for 12 years and its been finished for the last 11. I have so many other projects in the works that it makes sense to move on. I have the new Demon coming, the 68 Dodge Dart project, the 72 Duster sitting under the tarp and one other secret project! Thanks for the nice words!

Mark

I could swear I saw this car on Ebay not too long ago and it was bid up in to the $35,000 range. Is this the same car?

P.S.- I like the Torque Thrusts on it, especially when they`re billowing white smoke from the tires. :D :burnout:

Same car that was on E-bag... Maybe I should have let it go?? White smoke rules! (we dont need no stink'n water)

FYI

I saw a video of a 440/1968 Dart..nice, but not as nice as this over all..bring ALL the $$$. The video camera was running /behind the car/slightly above the ground as the dude got into the car/started it and slowley backed it up over it ( dead center ..the video camera) a few throttle blips..

awesome car, i had both a 72 duster 318 and a 71 demon 340. the demon was a riot. i loved it. i live in pa also, near irwin.

What an awesome car!!!!! If only I could win the powerball, I would buy it in a heartbeat!!!! Good Luck with the sale. Whoever gets this car will indeed be very happy and blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back