Hemi's in the barn

-
And places like this is why it's so hard for the rest of us to find parts!!!

Sorry but when I see stuff like this I personally think what a waste of what could have been and could have helped countless people over time,It's ridiculous to me that things like this exist,Just like the idiot's who keep cars hidden that will never be restored,Driven or enjoyed by anyone Sorry just the way I feel---Swifter

Beautiful cars & a serious collection of Mopar history in the shadows of darkness. I don't quite understand, but it isn't the 1st time I've seen stuff like this.....:scratch:

"use 'em or lose 'em" works better for ME :) :burnout:

I've seen it before.The sad thing is they just keep piling it up and never selling it ,then when they die the kids have a big auction expecting top dollar for stuff that was left to rust in the elements.

I know people like that, they just enjoy owning the stuff, if they use it or not. Hell I have a 340 that hasn't seen the light of day since 85 doesn't mean I want to give it away.

Some just don't wanna share. I agree too that after some time, the stuff may not be worth saving. I had some rare Chevy parts I stored in my dad's barn for many years. When I finally took them to a swap to make some big $$, I found out they were beyond saving. I learned my lesson the hard way.

If the guy had not saved it when he did, more then likely the cars and parts would be new Honda's or something. Atleast they do still exist and eventually will enter the Mopar Parts stream.... eventually.

We each have our own man cave!!!
Mine however has a fridge full of beer and a place to sitdown and BS.

Not to the same extent but I have a pretty good collection of late 70's and starting to collect 80's Dodge truck parts.. I have no intentions of selling any of this stuff anytime soon although I could easily quadruple my investment.. Every time I go to a salvage yard I pick over the old Dodge trucks pretty good.. The stuff is cheap now but it increases in value a little more each day.. I can see where some guy like this would have a hard time selling the stuff..

-
Back