Hep me out guys WIW

-

MY340

Reaction score
This is not a for sale ad as the car will sell locally so I don't think anyone here would be interested. I've got a 70 Duster with a low miles built 360/904/8-3/4 with 3.91 combo. Original FE5 6cyl car from AZ with older driver quality paint, chips, a few cracks, one very small rust/bubble spot rear quarter and body is pretty straight. Interior with buckets & BM floor shifter good shape but not perfect. Man str & man pwr brks and newer suspension. Needs a new radiator for hot summer driving. I'm asking $7500 and was wondering if this is too low, too high or just about right.

Attachments

• IMAG0009.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 99
what makes you think nobody here would not be interested? you could get a better guesstimate with a lot more pictures. where did you get the front spoiler

what makes you think nobody here would not be interested? you could get a better guesstamate with a lot more pictures. where did you get the front spoiler

That's what I was thinking, there are a lot of member in your neck of the woods. Agreed on the pics.

Yep, you definitely need more pictures. And you never know who might be interested for the right price. JMHO

Has there been any suspension upgrades for the V8 ?
X2 on more info and pictures, pop the trunk, hood and a couple pictures under the car will help :happy1:
And yes :cheers: There is many members in your area.

Ok I'll put it in the for sale section with more pics!:banghead: It's now posted in the For Sale and I don't know where the front spoiler came from but I believe it's an old Direct Connection spoiler.

-
Back