Here at Monster Mopar

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Waiting for track to dry. No box is out first( me)
9C44E4F1-E172-4A76-8D70-34C96A293275.jpeg

Good luck Don!

Is the Challenger going to be at BG again this year?

Very cool car Don… saw a few picts of it flyin around on FB over the weekend. I’d so love to be able to attend that event.

Just got home. 2am
Plug on truck for trailer lights somehow messed up. Messed around with it at a plaza on the highway, was gonna sleep in the truck till dawn..buddy i called said try the emergency flashers, they might work back to the trailer…they did…splashed home with them on….all the way. Look out….dummie coming…..

Last edited:
Very cool car Don… saw a few picts of it flyin around on FB over the weekend. I’d so love to be able to attend that event.

love to race with ya…. Just gonna have to clear some days off next year and tow out. Its a great event. Wont be sorry.
I sucked horrible on the tree this whole weekend…still had a great time in spite of it. Just couldn't tighten it up enough to be a factor, sucks because i lost some rounds even a decent job would have been good enough to win.
Pawuk made some hits, saw him go 8 flat in nasty air in NHRA trim.
Guess there are soon to be around 1/2 dozen showdown Mopar cars out. They are gonna be in the thick of things except in NMCA stuff

Congrats to him for his runner up finish.

i knew he was gonna whip up on those 4000 + pound cars on a pro tree with his drag pack car…tough hitting a pro tree with that much weight.
Guy that beat him in the finals pushed him out, he only had 20 on the tree, and the motor currently in the car runs mid 30’s, and that race was on NSS type every .25 index’s
So he had to run 10.50 index and lift, did a good job until that 9.75 car put some heat on him at the stripe, and he didn't tighten it up near enough.

still hard to believe, somebody had told me 10-15 years ago cars would run 9’s and be 4000 pounds and be available in showrooms, i would have laughed and said they were smoking crack…..well….seen lots of them this weekend, one ran king of street, mid 8’s type car, not suited to 1/8 mile stuff with that weight and 400 tree, but it started moving at the 330

Looks fun...I haven't been to Monster Mopar since ~2012-2013 ish, when it was in Indy. I split the pot in the final for that race (got rained out), twas a nice chunk of change. This year I almost went to MM, but I went flyfishing with my son in Colorado instead.

-
Back