Here's a 72Swinger I picked up. What ya think?

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
1972 Swinger, 318/904 and a 7 1/4 rear. The rear is noisey
but I'll change the bearings. It also came with a 8 1/4 rear.
Don't think I'll use it. Already the daughter want's it.

100_1620.jpg

100_1623.jpg

100_1621.jpg

Not sure about that. I bought it to see if I can make a profit
on it.
I think I got a deal on it. $3200. If it don't sell I'll just
keep it. Who says you can't have to many cars.

Yeh sounds like a good deal!

Racing seats in it too?!

its nice, Ive always liked the idea of going with a touring setup on a dart

1972 Swinger, 318/904 and a 7 1/4 rear. The rear is noisey
but I'll change the bearings. It also came with a 8 1/4 rear.
Don't think I'll use it. Already the daughter want's it.
Brian that car came out of Wausau? correct?
saw it on craigslist, started out at like $4200 if memory serves me correctly!
nice car and a good buy
Wade

Sweet Ride!!! Makes me want to go out and kick the rustbucket that is masquerading as a 72 Swinger in my driveway. :-D

Not sure about that. I bought it to see if I can make a profit
on it.
I think I got a deal on it. $3200. If it don't sell I'll just
keep it. Who says you can't have to many cars.

yes thats a 73ish scam bumper.

decent looking car man. i would use the 8 1/4 rear and forget about fixing the 7 1/4. not too sure how much profit in this economy you can actually make on it though. can't see it going for much more then you paid for it.. you'll have a fun toy though if you decide to keep it.

Very cool looking. The real eye sore is the drums, buy a can of cast blast and it will make them look brand new after it cures and it don't take long as hot as brake drums get. I had a 340 1970 Swinger in the 80's it was a Super Quick Car. It had the 6 pack engine with a factory AVS Four Barrel set up with the snorkel scoops and the 727 trans, the only thing that wasn't stock was the Headman headers. It was even Plumb Crazy with the white wrap around stripe. Those were the day's. I'm sorry to say I wrecked her in the rain. Awesome car though especially at sea level. I was on the Freeway in So. Cal, the I 10 and some guy in a Porsche came up beside me at about 85 mph and was doing the little throttle goose and I looked over at him and smiled and floored her and she hit passing gear and shot off like a rocket to 110 mph and the I slowed down and he puled up and wiped his brow. He probably would of had me in a all out top end race because even though the car had a 150 speedo it would top out at 135 mph but man would it get there quick. I like your car.

-
Back