Hey, I'm back !!

-
It's all stepping stones in life going from one thing on to the next.

Change can be a blessing in disguise, even though it may not seem like it at the time.

Transferable skills roll into the next endeavor.

73 . . .
(means good luck)

☆☆☆☆☆

@Cope still have this?

20210425_163136.jpg

Thanks guys. It nice to be welcomed back.

I have had a lot of things going on lately. I'm gonna make some big changes in my life. Starting a family, getting married and such. With all that I have planed I came to a hard decision. I am closing my shop and leaving San Jose. I will be leaving the bay area and moving where the cost of living is less.

My mom is not doing well so I want to be closer to where she lives (Sacramento area). The nature of the custom car building is more boom and bust than I feel comfortable dealing with while rasing a kid. I don't want to be worrying about money all the time while working 7 days a week.

I'm gonna go back in the trades and just work 9-5, Monday- Friday.
Ya know, like a normal sane person.

With all the changes I'm gonn sell basically everything, all the cars and my truck. This way I will be sitting on a nice little pile. I can buy a nice ring and have money left over for emergencies.

It's not a decision I came to Easley but I feel in my heart it is the right decision. It's time for me to finally grow up and make some hard choices. I really didn't want to disclose my future plans because, on one hand I feel like I failed but everyone here has been a huge help over the last 15 years and I have made a few pretty good friend here so yeah.. that is what's happening and why I'm selling stuff.

Thank you all for your time and advice over the years. I truly could not have done it with out you.
Man, I wish you luck
I kinda went thru the same thing a 30 years ago, my house burnt, to make quick cash I sold alot of desirable cars and parts.
You gotta do, what you need to survive.
Best wishes and glad to see you back.

Yes sir and it will be for sale soon and no that is not the car I was asking about.

It hurts my soul to see them go but ya know at the end of the day they aren't that important in the grand scheme of things.

I have sold many cars in my day and very few make me sad. I have a feeling selling these ones is gonna hurt for a long time.

Thanks again for all the kind words and well wishing. You folks and this site are amazing. Thank you.

Hi Brian, I’m glad to see u back, even if it’s just for awhile. I wish u and your lady all the best in your endeavours. Do check in from time to time. I really enjoyed your postings and the pics. Good luck buddy. Kim

Hey everyone, it's been a while.

I need some help placing a value on one of my MOPARS.

I can't remember if this is the right place to post such a question?

I will wait to post until I hear if this is OK or how I should go about this.

I looked at some for sale adds and the prices are all over the map.

What I'm thinking is (if I get the ok) I would just post a brief description of the car and parts. No pics. Then folks could give me a ball park number that I can use to post in the for sale area with full pics and descriptions.

I just wanna make sure this don't come off as a fishing post.

Thanks again for all the time and advice over the last fifteen years.

Yes sir and it will be for sale soon and no that is not the car I was asking about.

It hurts my soul to see them go but ya know at the end of the day they aren't that important in the grand scheme of things.

I have sold many cars in my day and very few make me sad. I have a feeling selling these ones is gonna hurt for a long time.

Thanks again for all the kind words and well wishing. You folks and this site are amazing. Thank you.
Cope, where Ya been Brother? Some of us were worried hope all is well

I knew a guy who moved back to the east coast from California. He said it was too expensive to live there. He had considered Reno, said it was a bit cheaper.
Nice to see you back Cope. Good luck.

-
Back