hey mopar a bodies from central utah!

-

snowcrow

2 Time dart owner
Reaction score
Not first time dart owner but new to this site! I will be restoring my 76 dart over the next few years piece by piece and will need quite a bit of knowledge from other members!

Welcome to the club! So what are your plans for the car?

Welcome. There are a few members here from Utah, including me. Post some pics of your ride. We all like pics.

I posted pics of my current dart and my last dart on the member photo gallery but when I get deep into the dart with changing the carpet re doing the seats and dash and prepping for paint ill post some pics in the resto forums. I plan on rebuilding it mostly, if you look at the pics in my gallery( http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpicgallery.php?do=hall&u=25506 ) you can see the body is in decent shape. Need to get the fuel gauge and temp gauge working and the major rust spots are the trunk bottom and the rear quarters which luckily isn't too much. Everyday I try to go out and sand a little rust and either clear coat it for primer it.

Soon I'm gonna start posting my very slow with plenty of pics resto thread. I'm sure ill get better help along the way as well if I do post.

Welcome to FABO From Valrico, Florida

Here is a few pics of my car and a duster I had check out my gallery for more pics

Attachments

• 1974 Duster.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Dart Swinger 2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Dart Swinger.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 60
Welcome from sunny FL !!! Im from SLC my self thats were my 66 is from; i got it from my unk. Were are you at ? Would like to get you know you and your car Paul

Welcome to FABO Snowcrow!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• 2nd Drag Race Side View.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 38
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back