hey there i'm cudagirl

-
Welcome aboard Nella. There is more knowledge here than any where. You picked the right site.

Fred B

Welcome to the site cudagirl. It's nice to know the Mopar life is going to be around for a long time with young folks like yourself involved. Way to go!

Your father is lucky to have a daughter that shares the same interests. I hope mine follows your lead!

Hi Cuda Girl, A big Hello from your Uncle Greg and Aunt Donna:hello2: We knew you were a Mopar girl from your first Mopar onesey:-D May the wind blow your hair and the sun kiss your face:love7::afro::burnout:

welcome nella. this place rocks huh? cool ride girl. dad must think alot of you to entrust the fish to you. lucky lucky kid. welcome again and enjoy. postcar.

Welcome.

I agree that 1967 Barracuda convertible is the best A-body mopar (or even car in the world) since I have owned one for over 25 years! Yours looks nicer than mine, but I am working on improving mine with a new (to me) engine, trans, body work, paint and interior.

Bob

Welcome glad to have you Nella! Nice car and beautiful smile. Out of my three girls and son my middle girl is the only one who shares my enthusiasm for Mopars. She and her husband live in Florida so anymore we don't get to spend as much time as we'd like. I'm sure your dad is happy that you are willing to share your enthusiasm of Mopars with him. Welcome again!
Semper Fi
Gene

Welcome aboard young Lady ! :cheers:

Awesome car you have there ! Don't be afraid to ask questions as someone here has seen/done/attempted/or ruined what ever you might be thinking of doing. We're here to help each other. 8)

From one MOPAR sweetheart to another... Welcome to FABO!!!

You have a nice car and an even nicer smile. Your Dad is one awesome dude!!
I have a son that is your age and he loves my old 66 Valiant.
Welcome aboard! Nice tree, too!!!
~Mary

And YES, I agree, I do think we should have a
"YOUNG ENTHUSIAST FORUM"
:cheers:
:glasses7::bball::binky:

Welcome Nella.I also have a young Daughter,but she,s way to young to drive.I still call her Pettyboo though!LOL!Get your dad to paint your wheels the same as his?SweeeT!!!

Hi Nella
Glad to have you here.
Great looking Barracuda you got there. It sparkles like your smile.
I've got a 68 fastback myself which is a work in progress.

This gives me an idea... Maybe we should have a section for all the young guns on here.... Just a thought...

I will second that... that'd be an awesome part of the forum if you ask me. But only because I would be in it (kidding of course).

Anyway, welcome to the forum. And as everyone else said, ask as many questions as you'd like! Everyone here seems to be good at answering them.

From one MOPAR sweetheart to another... Welcome to FABO!!!

You have a nice car and an even nicer smile. Your Dad is one awesome dude!!
I have a son that is your age and he loves my old 66 Valiant.
Welcome aboard! Nice tree, too!!!
~Mary

And YES, I agree, I do think we should have a
"YOUNG ENTHUSIAST FORUM"
:cheers: :glasses7::bball::binky:

See you agree too!!!! I think we have a cool idea in front of us!

Welcome aboard! Thats a cool Cuda you have there. Bet you can't wait to drive it yourself!!
Intimidator

Hi Cuda Girl, A big Hello from your Uncle Greg and Aunt Donna:hello2: We knew you were a Mopar girl from your first Mopar onesey:-D May the wind blow your hair and the sun kiss your face:love7::afro::burnout:

Hi Uncle Greggy and Aunt Donna, did you have to bring up that onesey thing? Hey, you're using that burnout thing too, I like that alot. You can drive me around anytime. I'd rather have a kiss from you than the sun! Have a great day from Nella!

Welcome to the site Nella and don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. It's good to have young ones in the hobby so they can replace us old coggers, eventually. LOL

Oh yea, I think I see Michigan on the license plate but you didn't say where you're from.

Terry

Hi Terry, we live in Pinckney, Mich. which is by Ann Arbor. Have a great day from Nella!

welcome nella. this place rocks huh? cool ride girl. dad must think alot of you to entrust the fish to you. lucky lucky kid. welcome again and enjoy. postcar.

Dad is the lucky one to have me as a daughter, and because I let him drive me and my friends around. Mom gets to drive me too if she wants to, but she is a cuda girl too. Have a great day from Nella!

Well Nella,

Since you've started driving so soon, handling the Cuda should be a breeze when the time comes. :) I'll bet if your grades are good, you could talk Dad into painting your car or present mode of tranportation any color you like. :-D

Keep your head up and study hard, and everything else will fall into place. BTW, did I tell you that your spelling is better than 95% of the people on this board? Lol! You seem like a very intelligent young woman and I wish you the best and hope that you go far in life. Once you become president of a big company, don't forget about all your buddies at FABO. :cheers:

Sincerely,

Joe

Ramcharger, my grades are good and I love school. Dad will do anything I want to my car, but we don't have enough money to paint it but i want it purple, that my favorite color. I have word prompt software for our computer and dad helps me type too, because I get tired easy and it takes a long time to type on my onscreen keyboard. I want to be a vetrinarian when I'm old enough because i love animals. Have a great day from Nella!

-
Back