hey there i'm cudagirl

-
Nice car nella and welcome to fabo,my girlfriend loves purple too!

attheshow.JPG

interiorshot.JPG

Welcome Nella!!!! I have had the pleasure of getting to know your Dad and seeing all the pics of your beautiful Cuda. Hes a GREAT guy and a good friend! Its nice to see that you joined here to have some fun the mopar way. Enjoy the site and also cruising that GREAT looking fish with top down!!

welcome "CUDAGIRL" cool ride catch a gear for me.....later

Very nice car. I had one just like it but mine was white with a black top and interior. Welcome to the site.

Nella, I can't say enough how cool it is to have you here on FABO! You're a girl after my own heart!!! It's fantastic to see a young lady your age as much into HER car as you are (kinda reminds me of someone I know ;-)). That's a beautiful 'vert and you should be very proud. The only silly question is the one that isn't asked, so don't ever hesitate to let me know if I can help you out. Your dad's been wonderful to me and is among our "star" members here ... I'm sure you'll be a Mini Me to carry on his legacy well into the future.

Welcome aboard.

How could I have missed out on meeting you cudagirl.:-D
This sight is so big and I have been at a car show today.
cosgig is a great member hear and I as well as many members enjoy his help and input here, You must be very proud of your Dad.:cheers:
That sure is a Very nice Barracuda you have there cudagirl =P~ I hope you have many great days enjoying her. I am sure you have meet Victoria already.
Glad you joined in with us here at FABO, Looking forward to your post's.

Yes I name my cars :toothy10: all girls.

DOMINOS 093.jpg

Thanks again everyone, I am very excited to be a part of FABO. I like all your cars, and especially waggins purple car. I like all of the convertibles too, and of course Victoria. I need to name my car but I don't know what to name it. Maybe you all can help me think of some names. Lets have a name my car contest, and the winner will a special prize from me. Whoever has the name I like best will be the winner and will get something special from me, something they will like or need. Have a great day from Nella!!

Do you prefer a girl or boy's name cudagirl ? or a flower, Your Cuda did come from the flower power day's.

Welcome Cudagirl! How 'bout Pegasus. I'll bet you feel like youf flying when the tops down. Besides, any young lady who likes convetables, must like horses.

You could name it vanilla, then when you drive around people would say;
There goes Nella in vanilla

Those are all good ideas, and yes, I like horses alot. Keep the good ideas coming, this is alot of fun!!! Have a great day from Nella

Welcome to FABO Nella.....It's soooo nice to see a young lady starting out with her priorities straight <<< 67 Cuda Vert >>> as a first car 8)

I don't have a name for your car, but I will give it some thought :scratch:

And here's a couple more of the smiley's that you like..... :burnout::burnout::burnout:

The portuguese word for Barracuda is Gaviana. I came across that a while back and thought it might be a good 1 if some was looking to name their Cuda. Not common at all and has some meaning behind it. Just a thought. Good luck in picking out a name!!

:burnout::burnout:I forgot all about those burnout things. I'm gonna use one right now. Memike, It doesn't matter as long as it's a cool name for a cool girl like me. Have a great day everyone from Nella!!

wow that is a beautifull baracuda love that color, you said you wish it was purple like ur chair could always go with plum cazy lol nah it looks great just as it sits now welcome too the site Nella glad too see another young gun in the hobby

As a child I picked alooooot of apples, cherries and strawberries in Mich.
I sure do miss seeing Lake Mich. I hope you carrier to be a vetrinarian goes good, It was a dream of mine at one time.

SEAHORSE.

Welcome, Cudagirl! Good for you, bout time more girls got in here! I've been tryin to get my "Cuda-girl," Diane, my wife, to join here for several years. She's just shy, but has a nice little '66 Barracuda, the light blue one in my garage page, just click my name to the left to see all of 'em.
Hey, nice '67 'Cuda convertible! I think it's terrific, good for you! I read responses, and you said you're 10?? You look older, I figured you were drivin that hot car around! Keep up the good work, the car looks kool.
If you like Barracudas, we have 5 '66 Barracudas. Some pics in my garage here, others on r66cuda.com. Check it out. Actually we have 4 1/2. One of them I bought for parts is chopped up. Me & my neighbor, Sgt. Buck who's in the National Guard, just painted my #1 'Cuda Viper Red. It's the one you see here. Been workin on it 10 years off & on before painting it. Slow process.
I hope you have fun on here, Nella.
I bow to your hot ride.
:wav:

Wecome cudagirl !
You should be proud of that cuda!
I wish my Dart looked as nice as your car !

Hi, Cudagirl! I tried to send you a welcome this morning, but I guess it didn't go thru. :( We'll try again. Just wanted to welcome you to FABO, and say you've got a kool lookin '67 Cuda Convertible. I read the posts, and you said you were 10? I figured you looked a little older & were drivin that hot car around. I'm sure you'll have a lotta fun on here, Nella.
I have a "Cuda-girl," too, my wife, Diane. She has a lite blue '66 Barracuda. If you look in my garage here, just click on the pic on the left, you can view our 11 Mopars. We have 5, or actually 4 1/2 '66 Barracudas, including the red one we just painted. Been workin on it 10 years on & off! You can also click on our website below & see all the cars. Most are still projects.
Well, have fun, Cudagirl!
I bow to your hot ride.

:wav:

Well, Cudagirl, I guess that 1st post went thru after all. A double welcome then.
:eek:ops:

-
Back