Hey yall!

-

LittleMissMopar

Wild n Wonderful
Reaction score
Hey yall! I'm new to this board. My name is Brittany and I'm from West Virginia. I just turned 18 not too long ago so I got a 1965 Barracuda for a "graduation present".....that I'm paying for (figure that out). I think I put pictures up of it..iunno how to operate this website really yet so if they aren't up then sorry. Lol. I also have a 1966 AMC Rambler Classic that I am currently still restoring.

Welcome aboard, it is cool to see chicks take an intrest in cars, especially a mopar!! Your Barracuda looks sweet!

welcome! there are a few other gals on here too. you will find alot of good info and parts as well around here.

Welcome, Most excellent to have ya! You will meet alot of nice people on this site that will have answers for any questions you may have.
Keep her polished:D

PS I like your Avatar

pic4.JPG

Motor 3.JPG

Welcome to the list Brittany. It's always nice to have a new young Mopar enthusiast on board. As for the "graduation present", I can sympathize. When I graduated, my friends were getting cars and trips to Europe. What I got was ... RENT! That's right, since I planned to take off a semester before going to college, my gift was $175/month worth of rent and at that time, it was a lot of money. No wonder my Barracuda was never running back then. ;-)

BTW: How about some pics of the Rambler too?

Welcome aboard, Welcome aboard, theres a few Laides here and of course, tons of gents. You'll figure the board out. It isn't hard.

I was through W/Virgina on a bike ride not to long ago. Came down, umm, 81 I think it was. On my way to Ga.

Oh, Great avatar.

Welcome aboard Brittany. Sometimes we get a little rough around the edges, but hey.... it's the internet. This will happen. Congrats on the Barracuda. As you'll find out, there's no much that's truely free in life. Make the best of it.

Now, as for your car. Please post some pictures of both of your cars. I grew up with a freind that had a `66 Rambler Classic. Light blue metallic with a medium blue interior. And as for the Barracuda, well... please post! We'll try our best to help out in any way we can. Again, welcome!

Welcome to the site and congrats on graduation and a nice lil cuda! any advice or tech help you need you can be assured someone from here is always willing to step up with an answer/its like one big mopar family! being as young as you are i hope you are a reader of mopar muscle .they have a young guns club for mopar owners in your age group and i think they give a gift certificate once a month to someone.always nice to win free goodies for the car. good luck

WOW! Look at the W/Virgina crew pile out to say hello!

Looks like your in good company Lil'Miss.

You obviously have excellent taste in cars and avatars.
If you are this smart at 18, us old guys better check our rear view mirrors.
My wife's mother was from Grafton.
Good folks up yonder way.

Welcome.
Maybe I'll get you to talk to my 18 y/o daughter.

She was looking at an old Mustang the other day.
I gotta keep her from going to the dark side.

She did help me do alot of work on this car though so Mopar is in her blood.

You must have a Mopar dad right?

wheels21.jpg

P.S. I love West Virginia scenery, and always wanted to move up to them there hills.

Welcome to the site Little Miss. I know you'll enjoy it here and will definitely get plenty of help on any of your questions or problems that you may have. That's really one nice fish you have there........really got that "old school" look. Nice!

Welcome to this great site!!
I hope you take the time to enjoy and gather
some good info.

welcome aboard lil miss mopar, i must agree with moparkid340, i had no idea there were girls my age interested in mopars, thats saweet! hope the car comes along well. keep some pics posted

-
Back