Hi from CA- Home of the rust free cars.

-

Red_Duster

Reaction score
Good morning all. Long time lurker but new member. Started posting and realized I skipped this part. Been working on A-bodies for a while, starting with my first '70 Duster 318, a '73 with a 318 for my brother, a '74 Dart Sport with a 360 (all gone now) and finally the current '74 Duster 440. Its always been a family affair, starting with the '70 when I was 12 with my pops. This '74 will be the first one I am tackling all by my lonesome (in a bid to impress Dad) and will need probably be reaching out to the member with a lot of questions. So thanks in advance everyone and with any luck I can contribute a little to the sites knowledge base as well!

Welcome Red! U gonna have a heap o fun, we'll be glad to help. BTW we need pics.

Welcome Red! U gonna have a heap o fun, we'll be glad to help. BTW we need pics.

Yes sir! Uploaded a few to my garage (assuming I did it right). Its been in the garage for 3 weeks now, so I definitely need to do an update.

Before too long you should start a build thread. Makes it easier to chime in with info.

I would do big block a body tech. It will attract the people who can help you most.

I'm about 20 mins south of Sacramento in the Elk Grove area.

Elk Grove, I had family that lived there back in the early 70's, they lived on Polhemus Dr. Spent a week there while on a family vacation. Welcome to FABO!

Welcome to the site.
I'm out in Granite Bay and a member of the Capital City Mopars club. Be sure to attend our annual car show in June. It will be in Rancho Cordova at Hagen Park.

Welcome to the site.
I'm out in Granite Bay and a member of the Capital City Mopars club. Be sure to attend our annual car show in June. It will be in Rancho Cordova at Hagen Park.

I will absolutely be there! No way I’ll have the duster streetable but I will definitely come out to see.

I'm about 20 mins south of Sacramento in the Elk Grove area.
Welcome! Where are you located in EG? I’m out in the Laguna West area. Don’t see too many classic Mopars around here. Nice to know someone else in town is into these cars.

Also, the Captitil City Mopar show in June is a must see for around these parts. As mentioned above.

Same man!
Good morning all. Long time lurker but new member. Started posting and realized I skipped this part. Been working on A-bodies for a while, starting with my first '70 Duster 318, a '73 with a 318 for my brother, a '74 Dart Sport with a 360 (all gone now) and finally the current '74 Duster 440. Its always been a family affair, starting with the '70 when I was 12 with my pops. This '74 will be the first one I am tackling all by my lonesome (in a bid to impress Dad) and will need probably be reaching out to the member with a lot of questions. So thanks in advance everyone and with any luck I can contribute a little to the sites knowledge base as well!

-
Back