Hi From Lansdale, PA!

-

HawkRod

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a regular on For B Bodies site, and I have two Road Runners: My first, a 1973 Road Runner, and my second, a 1970 Road Runner.

I don't currently have an A body, although I would love to add a Dart or Demon to the collection at some point. I'm over here to gawk at some of the nice cars, ask Mopar related questions and just enjoy more Mopars!

Hawk
20171028_165551.jpg
Brad_Roadrunner.jpg

:welcome:
Been in Red Lion PA many years, but originally from your neighborhood- Silverdale.

Hi everyone,

I am a regular on For B Bodies site, and I have two Road Runners: My first, a 1973 Road Runner, and my second, a 1970 Road Runner.

I don't currently have an A body, although I would love to add a Dart or Demon to the collection at some point. I'm over here to gawk at some of the nice cars, ask Mopar related questions and just enjoy more Mopars!

Hawk
View attachment 1715425897 View attachment 1715425899
Hey Hawk! Welcome to the other side!

My valiant came from Lansdale.
Before I bought it I looked at a lot of Mopars in P.A.
Seems to be a large selection of Mopars stashed around out there.

Welcome, gawk away, I'll be over here drooling over that gorgeous '70 'Runner!
Thanks!

I love your tag line "Cars were meant to be driven and enjoyed not hidden as dust collectors"!

2 weeks after I finished the restoration of my 70 Road Runner I drove it across country - and I plan to do it again next year!

Hawk

Thanks!

I love your tag line "Cars were meant to be driven and enjoyed not hidden as dust collectors"!

2 weeks after I finished the restoration of my 70 Road Runner I drove it across country - and I plan to do it again next year!

Hawk

I had just had my green '70 Dart painted, wasn't even completely reassembled yet, when I put it in a cruise/show and burnout contest. I had people coming up to me and harassing me for "putting such a nice car" in the burnout contest, that tag line was my response.

Best vacation I've ever had was taking that Dart on the Hot Rod Power Tour in 2005, about 2 years after it was finished, long hauled from Milwaukee Wi. to Kissimmee Fla.

My drive across country in my 70 Road Runner was one of the greatest things I ever did. People always friendly (99.9% of the time) and chatting with us, getting to see many of the great views in the country, etc. What an adventure it was! And I got pictures like this from it all!

D09_DSC_1003.JPG

Pikes Peak
D12_DSC_0107.JPG

Grand Tetons
D18_DSC_0001.JPG

San Francisco bay
D27_DSC_0040.JPG

My drive across country in my 70 Road Runner was one of the greatest things I ever did. People always friendly (99.9% of the time) and chatting with us, getting to see many of the great views in the country, etc. What an adventure it was! And I got pictures like this from it all!

View attachment 1715431000
Pikes PeakView attachment 1715431001
Grand TetonsView attachment 1715431002
San Francisco bayView attachment 1715431003

I found that most people are typically really friendly and love to talk when you're driving a cool classic ride, the experiences of a road trip is unbeatable.
And some great memories.

Looking forward to my next road trip in either my current project '75 Dart Sport, or possibly my other classic, a '76 Pontiac Ventura. I would love to do the Power Tour again in either one.

Welcome from the way upper west end of the Keystone!

Here's a shot of my low mileage A Body, might hit 30K on the odometer this summer

Duster Left Side.jpg

-
Back