Hi From New Zealand

-

v43

Reaction score
just found this site so hi all havent had a good look yet.but its all about the right cars so must be good .I live in New zealand and have 3 valiants all a bodys but not like yours .I have a vf valiant hardtop 770 regal 318 904 ,its the same as your 68 dodge darts but with a diffent front panels also have a 68 ve safrai 273 & 68 ve 4 door 225.I have done my hardtop up as a petty nascar .the other two are geting a full rebulid at the moment doing most things myself the ve 4 door has been in bits for 10 years now but no hurry and have just started the safrai .not to sure how to put pics on here yet.

Welcome to the site, glad to have you here. When you figure out how...post some pics.

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you've got quite a collection of New Zealand Mopars. You'll have to post some photos. toolmanmike

Welcome to FABO v43! You'll like it here, its a great site, if you ever have any questions feel free to ask. As for pictures, I use a site called www.photobucket.com, its free to host your images. You can also go into Advanced Options I believe to attach images.
Can't wait to see those cars!

Welcome v43....pull up a chair and sit for awhile. :toothy10:

Sounds like you've got a nice collection of A-Bodies already.

thanks for the welcome have had 42 valiants over the years wish I still had them but used to race dirt track and wecked a few:sad9:

Picture 093.jpg

Resized_Con's Valiant Coupe finished b[1].jpg

Hello, welcome to the site, My Dad is a KIWI, grew up outside of Levin, moved over here in 77, I have lots of reallies down there. Some in Hastings, Te Awamutu, Palmerston North, The Mount, Tokomaru, Wellington, Levin, Rotorua, New Plymouth, etc.....lol Heaps, big family, my poppa used to have a 71 valiant, I can remember it from my trips to New Zealand when I was younger. Good to see some Kiwi's on here lol

Welcome to the best A-body site,looks like we have the same thing in common!!Different model,but both A-body,s.Enjoy!!

OCT 08 006.jpg

MT.NEMO.JPG

OCT 08 003.jpg

June 2007 048.jpg

yep nice old cars but geting hard to find parts over here their is some ozzie parts shops doing a lot of new parts for our ozzie cars heres my other two valiants both 68 ve,s

vesafari006.jpg

BTCZL-engineinve.jpg

hey 66340 sedan like your car never seen one like it over here we have one similiar from ozzie they were the VC model and only had the choice of 225 or the 273 I had one that had a 318 put in and only came as a 4 door ute or wagon

coupe doors 019.jpg

Welcome! Nice cars.

I see 4 rectangular holes in the front fenders of the one car - what are they - just decoration? Is that some sort of trim in there, or are they lenses for lights?

Hi danmc77 the first two pics are the same car first one when I found it the second after we rebulit it the holes are the park lights and indicators we call them pop up toaster model :-D only vf and vg valiants had them as most pepole dont see them when indicating

heres a few pics of my coupe with the 318 in it ,its out for a rebulid at the moment and i will put in my 273 for a time as i do up the 318,

Resized_Picture 025.jpg

Welcome, Kiwi, you live in a beautiful and unique country.

Welcome from Saskatchewan Canada, this is a great sight with a lot of great people with tons of experience - enjoy.

-
Back