Hi I am LM23P9B's oldest boy

-

tt16v

Reaction score
I will put that out there as a warning, just kidding Just looking to get more into the mopar world as I am no working on VW's and rally cars any more.

Hi tt16v. You are a very lucky guy to have the best ol' Dad in the whole wide world. O.K., O.K., I'll stop. John will want to talk V.W with you, his lovely, understanding wife has one I think. Good to see an interest in rear wheel drive cars.
Welcome to the board. There are some great helpfull people here, hope you like it.

Glad to have you, Your dad is correct. Fastback340s wife has a GTI, I use to have a 98 VR6 myself. It was nice car, Bright yellow with charcoal interior.

Welcome. Glad to see you showing interest in some american muscle instead of that foreign stuff. :usa2:

moparracer said:
Welcome. Glad to see you showing interest in some american muscle instead of that foreign stuff. :usa2:
Well the foreign stuff paid the bills for a while plus FREE dyno time and alot of the stuff I learned will transfer over it was a great experiance, just couldnt make a carreer out of it. Maybe with the foriegn experiance I will have somthing of a different perspective to add to some of the topics on the board, at least i hope so.

-
Back