Hi Moparians, new blood on Fabo from Europe

-

Mean vitamin

Reaction score
Dear Moparians,
New blood on Fabo from Europe. To be more specific… The Netherlands.
I am Robin, i own a orange ‘74 Plymouth Duster called “mean vitamin”. I owned the car for several years and doing some resto work and upgrades on him.
It was original sold with an /6 but i’ve upgrades to v8. My current drive train setup is: 360/904/3.23. The engine had some upgrades and my 904 holds a 2400stall conv.
My car is almost ready to hit the roads only some smal steps to overcome and then its ready to enjoy.
I’ll hope i can get some technical assistance and maybe some missing parts thru this forum to finish my ride.

thx all for letting me your this forum.
Kind regard Robin.

E4E4623D-A1E0-4379-975D-3BD4254BC0B8.jpeg

6C565518-1D85-48DF-A5F8-4A523DDE3A05.jpeg

Sweet Ride!

Welcome from West Virginia, USA.....

hope i can get some technical assistance and maybe some missing parts thru this forum to finish my ride.

Oh...you WILL certainly get assistance. This place is an amazing storehouse of knowledge.

Just some tips from a relative newbie.

Be specific in your ask
Provide background of the car and associated system
Provide pictures of the circumstance (more is better)

Have fun and look forward to hearing more about your build completion.

Welcome! Nice Car (and truck in the background)!

Thx all for the warm welcome
I’ll post more pictures when its done… first finish the hood and electrical work.
Started to fix the car up in 2016… and hoping to get it on the road next month.

just wonder where i put those lower corners off the front windshield trim
Searched all over and didn’t find them.
Hopefully i find those two little b*stards

Sweet Ride!

Welcome from West Virginia, USA.....

Oh...you WILL certainly get assistance. This place is an amazing storehouse of knowledge.

Just some tips from a relative newbie.

Be specific in your ask
Provide background of the car and associated system
Provide pictures of the circumstance (more is better)

Have fun and look forward to hearing more about your build completion.
Thank you i will do my best with the questions i’m going to have.

That's one of the nicest looking 74's I've ever seen, and I'm old enough to remember when they were a common sight. Mine is a 75, so very similar. Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh.

Dear Moparians,
New blood on Fabo from Europe. To be more specific… The Netherlands.
I am Robin, i own a orange ‘74 Plymouth Duster called “mean vitamin”. I owned the car for several years and doing some resto work and upgrades on him.
It was original sold with an /6 but i’ve upgrades to v8. My current drive train setup is: 360/904/3.23. The engine had some upgrades and my 904 holds a 2400stall conv.
My car is almost ready to hit the roads only some smal steps to overcome and then its ready to enjoy.
I’ll hope i can get some technical assistance and maybe some missing parts thru this forum to finish my ride.

thx all for letting me your this forum.
Kind regard Robin.

View attachment 1715961841

View attachment 1715961846
Beautiful car for sure. The orange and black is one of my favorites. Looks great. Welcome from the frozen tundra US. Basically the middle of US on US and Canada border. Lots of wind, no trees! And very cold for long periods of time. But the two weeks of summer are exceptionally nice! Don’t be afraid to ask questions, these guys are a wealth of info. Warning, be specific and accurate when you ask or they will filet you like a fish! Hah! Nice car!

Zo, Das een skone wagen

Die zul je daar niet veel zien

Ik spot een vlag van de zwarte cross, ik neem aan dat je van boven de rivieren komt, das jammer
(Ik ben van huis uit brabander maar woon al bijna 20 jaar in de VS...wel toevallig de johan fruitschaal meegekregen, dat was een aardige wedstrijd)

Hoe dan ook, welkom aan boord

-
Back