Hi! New commer :)

-

Achill

Reaction score
So, car that brought me here - Dodge Dart GT 1968

Hope I'll handle with picture attached :)

My previous work - Chevy K5.

PS. I'm in Russia, so probably I'll ask here some stupid questions, sorry in advance! Here it's really difficuilt to find any parts for Dart...

front vew small.jpg

small K5.JPG

So, car that brought me here - Dodge Dart GT 1968

Hope I'll handle with picture attached :)

My previous work - Chevy K5.

PS. I'm in Russia, so probably I'll ask here some stupid questions, sorry in advance! Here it's really difficuilt to find any parts for Dart...

Welcome to FABO!
Nice Dart!!!! More pics of that please!!!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Here comes 2 more.

Sorry for low q, it's my iPhone 3gs wonderfull camera. :)

angle small.jpg

rear small.jpg

Greetings Achill, sweet looking 68!
If you dont mind me asking, how did you get the Dart?
I'm no expert or anthing but I dont think that I've ever seen side view mirrors like that on a Dart.
340? 4-speed?

Greetings Achill, sweet looking 68!
If you dont mind me asking, how did you get the Dart?
I'm no expert or anthing but I dont think that I've ever seen side view mirrors like that on a Dart.
340? 4-speed?

I get it from my friend who hunted for it for one or two years. He bought it and can't start work with it for a long time, than he decided to sell it and I was first in the line :)

I'm not familiar with mopar cars and so on, so can't comment what mirrors should be. It's 3 speed manual as I know :)

Picture of engine bellow

My plan is to rework body totally, new engine, new gear box and so on...

engine small.jpg

Achill,
Welcome to this GREAT SITE!

A slant 6 225 cubic inch engine is what you have. Here on FABO you will see your engine refered to as a /6 all the time.

Welcome to Fabo,glad all the problems got straightened out.Nice car,good luck with your build.8)

Welcome to the site Achill, where in Russia are you from. I ask because I spent some time over there a few years back.

Terry

Welcome Achill. That is a nice looking car. It also looks like you did a fine job on the K5. Where are you from in Russia. I have been there a couple of times and did see quite a few newer Mopars in Moscow. Even saw a purple Prowler in traffic one day. Outside of Moscow I didn't see too many though.

Welcome....From America, with Love

I will send you parts, you send me Voldka- we will both be happy

Na sdarovie!!

Wow, old post 2009. Need to update with pix. Ever get your transmission sorted out? Magnum 360 is externally balanced. Need to keep that in mind with the torque converter and flex plate on the transmission or it will shake itself to pieces by being out of balance.

-
Back