High $ Engine Sale Goes Really Bad

-
I sold a $$ cell phone. I met up with the guy at Starbucks and had my boy sit in the car while I met with the guy. I told my Son if this guy runs, something is wrong...(My Sons 5'11 in college). I told the guy casually that my son plays football and hes waiting in the car so I cant dally here for long. Luckily it was a legit buyer so no issues but I have had people show up with 75% of the money only. The first thing I ask (without having the parts out) is do you have on you what we negotiated? I hate haggling and then the guy says well I only brought $200 when we negotiated 3 on the phone. Buyer beware.

interesting read with my morning coffee. Hope it works out for him in the end with the next racing season approaching

I sold a $$ cell phone. I met up with the guy at Starbucks and had my boy sit in the car while I met with the guy. I told my Son if this guy runs, something is wrong...(My Sons 5'11 in college). I told the guy casually that my son plays football and hes waiting in the car so I cant dally here for long. Luckily it was a legit buyer so no issues but I have had people show up with 75% of the money only. The first thing I ask (without having the parts out) is do you have on you what we negotiated? I hate haggling and then the guy says well I only brought $200 when we negotiated 3 on the phone. Buyer beware.
I don't bring my sons, I'll take my buddies Smith & Wesson.

-
Back