Hit the mother lode.....for $500

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I'd be happy with the pics that were promised back in April!!!

Attachments

• worthless1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,156
Worth a shot........ right front fender for 70 Dart..... looking for a real nice one..... Thanks.... DTM

Looking for drivers side front fender for 69 valiant. No trim needed. Got a nice one? Would say left fender, but some people call left right and rear quarters fenders so i wanted to be exact. PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

hummm....... i guess it must have been FORD parts after closer examination. or the guy missing the parts, came and shot him for getting his stuff? just never know.......

"lots of chrome''? im looking for the trim piece that goes on the rockers of 71 darts... have a set?

Hey Buddy,

What are the chances you got any 68 - 69 Dart simulated mag hubcaps in the parts lot you grabbed old mate ?
Also after some Blue and Gold colored kick panels for an A-body, of course.
Headlight bezel/grille ends for a 1969 Dart too please. Let me know when you can buddy.

Thanks,
Kenny.
PS: your inbox is full.

For 65 barracuda, I need headlight bezels, center grill piece, twin post mirror, antenna, steering wheel with horn piece, passenger side tail light chrome, front and rear bumper, trunk chrome pieces that mesh into the rear window trim piece, and left and right side quarter panels. Let me know buddy. Good job buy the way!

I can. Use parts for my 65, and 66 Barracudas, do you have any-speedthing ? I am modifiying the 66 and 65 stays stock. Do you have a 440 and 4-speed tranny?

looking for 72 duster parts ,let me know what you have, looking for tail lights for a 72 duster ,mostly, let me know if u have anything, cracked lenses are ok.

i cannot believe you guys are still asking for parts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you couldnt even get pics to begin with.lmao rofl

If you find a Direct-Connect spoiler (73+ Duster) in that truckload of pure gold, I call DIBS!!!!

Also, a sport-style mirror for the driver's side.

- CK

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back