holley dial a quarter mile

-

Hipo65

Yeah I'm "That Guy"
Reaction score
Has anyone thought of running one of thease kits on there blow through carb set up? With a 10 position knob (each click of the knob is equal to 1 jet size) in car to adjust on the fly. Combined with a wide band it would "in theory" be best of both worlds for a blow through setup! I found a complete kit on ebay I thought that could work & for lower power levels (like the boosted /6 im cooking together) no need for boost ref power valves or any of that stuff. Or im I crazy? I know those kit are rare and weren't to popular back in the mod 80's. But really got me thinking. ... thoughts???? It works just like the mixture control setup's used on the feed back carburetor's of the mid late 80's. But the 10 position dial changes pulse with depending on what way it was turned. You could run a main jet lets say at zero vacum a tad fat then dial up the knob up to fuel tbe boost. Or make it inactive until (boost switch) trips and makes it active and just full on.

Screenshot_2017-03-28-13-58-35.png

Last edited:
I really think it would be sweet! & cannot see why it wouldn't work in a boosted /6 application!!!

-
Back