Holley Sniper return fuel line

-

KJoeZ61

Reaction score
I am looking for a 3/8" vapor return line for an A Body (71 Scamp) that I want to use as a fuel return line. Does anyone make one? I am installing a Sniper EFI and Holley want's both fuel & return lines to be 3/8". Finding the 3/8" fuel line is no problem and I was going to keep the old 5/16" vent as the vent.

When I did my Sniper system, I just ran some 3/8" stock on the inside of the frame connector. Might be easier.. Enjoy!

I ran 3/8 flex tube to the front cowl left side next to the pcu for the 392. I had to remove my original can up front as the fuse block and wiring took its place. The sniper is ok by I have overfilling issues now. You can hardly see the vent assembly I used. I actually took apart the vacuum port that was there and adapted the chrome cover to it. Works great

IMG_7459.JPG

I am looking for a 3/8" vapor return line for an A Body (71 Scamp) that I want to use as a fuel return line. Does anyone make one? I am installing a Sniper EFI and Holley want's both fuel & return lines to be 3/8". Finding the 3/8" fuel line is no problem and I was going to keep the old 5/16" vent as the vent.

How about a pair of 3/8 fuel lines? You MUST keep the existing vapor line as it IS the vent, period. Either that or modify the filler tube so it has a vent ala 69/ earlier cars. I guess you know you can buy repop senders with a return fitting

Isn't the return line usually 5/16"

Yes. I have never once seen a 3/8 return on an older Mopar. In fact, over 90% of these old cars had 5/16 supply lines and the return was 1/4.

Yes. I have never once seen a 3/8 return on an older Mopar. In fact, over 90% of these old cars had 5/16 supply lines and the return was 1/4.
Holley clearly states you should have a 3/8” return. And yes I was planning on keeping the 5/16” vapor line. So I’ll have two 3/8” and one 5/16” lines.

Holley clearly states you should have a 3/8” return. And yes I was planning on keeping the 5/16” vapor line. So I’ll have two 3/8” and one 5/16” lines.

Then run the 3/8. I wasn't arguing the point. Only what Mopar cars came with.

I was just hoping someone actually made one, but since it was never used on these cars why would they. No big deal, thanks everyone.

I was just hoping someone actually made one, but since it was never used on these cars why would they. No big deal, thanks everyone.

Check inline tube. You could probably get a 3/8 fuel line pre bent, run it along side your existing fuel line and use it as a return.

Here you go.

Fuel Lines.jpg

-
Back