Holy Dang!!!!

-
You know J, sometimes on E bay, you get real lucky.

I've had stuff up there that would normally sell for $200 and not got a bid at $50, Then you have your situation. I know someone that picked up the same style scoop on the bag for $65. Go figure.

I have 2 of these scoops,first one I paid $250 walked away smilin!:-DThe second one I picked up for $200 with a minor chip,but walked away dancing.LOL.Both are originals and are very hard to come by around these parts.Good Luck with the sale Jeremy.

I'm wanting one for my car. Year One has them for $285. They are not OEM but they are new.

I'm wanting one for my car. Year One has them for $285. They are not OEM but they are new.

And they SUCK!!!

Don't buy one, they are a terrible parts.

Just like the air grabber boxes for 69 roadrunners. You can buy repro parts that look OK, but, they aren't near as good as the originals, even if the originals need a bit of work.

I agree. The repop ones are crappy. They don't look right and they are cheap crap.

I really didn't expect it to go near that high. The good news is, is it seems that people are a little more willing to spend right now. I have sold about all my Mopar stuff in the past two weeks. I sold my Gold Duster for $150 less than I sold my 340 4spd car for a few months ago. Things are changing. :)

And they SUCK!!!

Don't buy one, they are a terrible parts.

Just like the air grabber boxes for 69 roadrunners. You can buy repro parts that look OK, but, they aren't near as good as the originals, even if the originals need a bit of work.
Really? I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the heads up.

It just sold for $375. WTF? Why? I am in awe.

It just sold for $375. WTF? Why? I am in awe.

Probably because of two things you just pointed out: people are willing to buy right now. Christmas is over. The folks came in under budget for Christmas and have some discretionary cash left. The second one is: the new ones suck. Someone realizes that, too. Willing to pay for something that's right, even if it needs a little work.

Seeing the price on that scoop....I may end up having to talk my old neighbour into selling the scoop that he has on his '60s Ranchero that's sitting rotting away in the bushes. I don't like to guy but it's the exact scoop I want.....

-
Back