Holy Fn Grail FM3s

-
aren't "tribute" and "holy grail" mutually exclusive?

ANOTHER wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over-priced e-body at the end of the day its STILL nothing more then a 318 car:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ANOTHER wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over-priced e-body at the end of the day its STILL nothing more then a 318 car:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

True on the tribute car, but if the rest are real, there is a LOT of cool stuff in there. I noticed the Charger and Daytone/Superbird weren't on the list. Why they included pictures of them is beyond me. Have to say I'm not a fan of the FM3 on that Charger though!

I sold my FM3 70Swinger340/4spd in 1975 for $1300C, and was happy to get that. It was a solid car with a mostly just normal wear and tear. She wouldda cleaned up real easy. Pink was a was hard sell.
Had I only known........

If he wants $67,500 for the tribute car, you know he wants many times that for the real stuff.

sorry but I firmly believe that if I were to dish out 198,000.00 for that pink T/A, I would be totally upside down if I were to try and sell it. , don't really care for panther pink on any Mopar , you would be buying because of personal taste and not for the investment . I would take the Daytona tho

I'd like to have a pink car. If I ever get around to it, I'd like to put together an FM3 AAR tribute car. I bought a bunch of stuff from a burned FM3 AAR, many years ago.

A friend had a FM3 T/A minus original motor... turned it into a 440-6 Shaker car. Also had a 29k AAR , 68 383 GTS Dart , 70 440 Challenger R/T Conv , 71 Challenger Conv. and many more mopars

Actually Del might have known him from Spokane ?

A friend had a FM3 T/A minus original motor... turned it into a 440-6 Shaker car. Also had a 29k AAR , 68 383 GTS Dart , 70 440 Challenger R/T Conv , 71 Challenger Conv. and many more mopars

Actually Del might have known him from Spokane ?
hahaha, I met a new owner of a brand new FM3 T/A in Seattle on 5th Ave NE, across the street from Northgate Mall in 1970. He was a hairdresser, but I'll make no assumptions here about him. He was upset because he had tried to wax the matte black hood and couldn't remove the wax.
I had just ordered my AAR, and was awaiting delivery, so when I saw it parked there, I had to stop and check it out.

Maybe that was the car Jerry Dapron had. He passed away about 6 yrs ago but Wanda may still have it. He owned a machine shop in Riordon WA.

hahaha, I met a new owner of a brand new FM3 T/A in Seattle on 5th Ave NE, across the street from Northgate Mall in 1970. He was a hairdresser, but I'll make no assumptions here about him. He was upset because he had tried to wax the matte black hood and couldn't remove the wax.
I had just ordered my AAR, and was awaiting delivery, so when I saw it parked there, I had to stop and check it out.
ooops... forgot to add quote

Maybe that was the car Jerry Dapron had. He passed away about 6 yrs ago but Wanda may still have it. He owned a machine shop in Riordon WA.
maybe. There was a woman who worked for Washington State Ferries, who had one for awhile. I don't know what happened to it. I'm not positive but I think hers was a 4spd. I don't remember what trans was in the hairdresser's T/A.

Jerrys was an auto..

maybe. There was a woman who worked for Washington State Ferries, who had one for awhile. I don't know what happened to it. I'm not positive but I think hers was a 4spd. I don't remember what trans was in the hairdresser's T/A.

A friend of mine bought a TA back in the 80's, he and I were talking about it a few months ago and he asked me if I remember the "pink TA" he had. I remarked that I remember the blue TA; he laughed and said it was originally pink but he hated it and painted it blue within 2 days of getting it, wishes he had it today, was a 4 spd car.

I like FM3 when fresh, once it fades its is horrible.

I cant imagine there was more than 2-3 Pink T/As made... Has to be the same car.

There was a woman who worked for Washington State Ferries, who had one for awhile. I don't know what happened to it. I'm not positive but I think hers was a 4spd.
I remember seeing a yellow (I think) T/A parked at the Seattle ferry terminal many times when I commuted from Bainbridge in the early 80s. Same car I presume.

As baby boomers die off, these cars' values are going to start coming wayyyy down and/because you'll start seeing more of these private collections coming up.

The number of people of people that give a Damn about these cars will also go down.

One only need watch the Harley market for a preview of this movie.

That said, a pink muscle car in any flavor will unlock many women's thighs

-
Back