67/6barracuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
A7396A3E-87CF-4CC3-B4CB-8FD492BD557F.jpeg
Truth be told you can make this tool for under 10 dollars, if you take the time to go to Lowe’s or wherever to get the material. I have pulled 3 pumps with it and it works awesome. $35.00 dollars sent to my PayPal will get it shipped right to your door. You don’t even have to leave the house or bust out your cut off wheel. Just checking if theres any interest for it, I need to build up my paypal for more parts it’s the only account my wife doesn’t track. LOL!!!! She’s worst than the IRS.

View attachment 1715360085 Truth be told you can make this tool for under 10 dollars, if you take the time to go to Lowe’s or wherever to get the material. I have pulled 3 pumps with it and it works awesome. $35.00 dollars sent to my PayPal will get it shipped right to your door. You don’t even have to leave the house or bust out your cut off wheel. Just checking if theres any interest for it, I need to build up my paypal for more parts it’s the only account my wife doesn’t track. LOL!!!! She’s worst than the IRS.

One of the best trans. men I know , uses a short piece of chain and 2 bolts to pull the pump out of torque flites .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back