Hood Pins

-

STR-14

I put the hoar in hoarder
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has installed this style of hood pins, and why is there such a huge discrepancy in pricing? Any issues?
20180807_140234-Edit-600x600.jpg

I was wondering if anybody has installed this style of hood pins, and why is there such a huge discrepancy in pricing? Any issues?
View attachment 1715287409

I`ve got a couple on the side "center" of my fiberglass hood , they are a bit of a pain to get set right. I don`t think I would depend on all 8 being those either. If u try to put them in a curved part of the hood , their even more hastle. I had one in the back center behind the 6 pack scoop and ended up pulling it for a alum. hood pin. When I get around to trying to fit a filter on my new victor intake , I might try one for the breather hold down--------

Amazing that these cost 5x-8x as much as basic hood pins but they do look cool. What's the install like?

Install wasn't to bad the hood had the regular pull pin already on it so I just had to open the hole some.

Yeah , but their butt ugly compared to the round push buttons---------jmo

Yeah I looked at those one but you cant lock those these you can. Mines a street strip car so I want to feel comfortable locking it all up and going inside a restaurant and not worry about someone just popping my hood and messing with things.

-
Back