Status
Not open for further replies.

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a new fiberglass "hemi dart" hood scoop for sale. I bought it and changed the direction I was going with my car. Im not looking to get what I paid, just some recovery would be nice.

Thanks FABO,
Joe

Yea, I wish I had his number, or house number. LOL Varlo, E-mail me pictures and I'll post'em up for you if you don't know how or can't.

I have a new fiberglass "hemi dart" hood scoop for sale. I bought it and changed the direction I was going with my car. Im not looking to get what I paid, just some recovery would be nice.

Thanks FABO,
Joe
I am interested in the scoop,how much?

How tall is the scoop. If its tall enough i will buy it. Need a price shipped to 77471 if moparclown doesnt take it. Clear out your inbox. Couldnt leave you a private message.

Sorry for the confusion guys. Here are the pics along with one of it sitting in my car during the course of my build. There are 6 mounting brackets from the underside that are molded in by the fiberglass. It can then be "feathered" in with bondo, duraglass, etc. It is brand new and never mounted but it is scratched as you can see from the pics so Id like to get $150.00 for it. Ill work on shipping quotes later this week schedule is a little busy with the final few weeks of college here so bare with me. I would like to add that whoever buys this scoop greatly helps a broke college student put his mopar on the road! any other questions

phptj9ys9PM.jpg

phpCQl3ICPM.jpg

phpk4FP7NPM.jpg

phpGulslaPM.jpg

I'll take it.Are you gonna be around tomorrow(Sunday)?I would drive down and pick it up and pay you in cash.If you can?please pm me your address so I can plan the trip.
Thanks Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back