-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
I have this hood scoop that looks like it is right out of the mold, it is fiberglass and it is not a finished product. The seams have never been sanded down and it will still need some work. There are no studs on the under side just the raised humps. No idea what you call this style scoop, but I know I am not going to use it. So with that being said I would like to sell it before it get's broken. Problem is I have no idea what it is worth, the box that it came in has a declared value of $200.00 and that was from 6 years ago that's all I have to go on, so if someone can chime in and let me know what I have and an approximate value it would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone is interested in it please make me a fair offer along with your zip and I will check on shipping costs for you.
Thanks
Bob

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 495
  • 029.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 478
  • 030.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 493
  • 031.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 463
  • 032.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 481
  • 033.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 462
Thanks for the reply, yes it looks just like them and I would guess it would be the MA2449 that is glued or epoxied on since there are no studs.

Does anyone have any interest in this hood scoop before I list it on some other site for sale? Classicindustries.com has it listed for $272.99 which I am not expecting to sell it for that, and I am open to offers. If you are interested in it P.M. and we will see if we can make a deal
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back