Hoping for info on a car

-

Mitch-2

Collector of project cars, waiting for "someday".
Reaction score
I have been trying to find out where this car is and who owns it. It is listed on a consignment site. I called them and they won't release any info, they were going to attempt to contact the owner and see if it is still available. Sounds like BS to me and I haven't heard back from them. The car is in MO, but that is all I know.
1967 Plymouth Barracuda for Sale | ClassicCars.com | CC-1118906
Thanks in advance...
12748719-1967-plymouth-barracuda-srcset-retina-md.jpg

ive run across several bs sites that list cars that i know have been already sold. i called one guy about a car and he said it sold already 4 years ago from one site

the car i bought is still on some of those sites.

Last edited:
ive run across several bs sites that list cars that i know have been already sold. i called one guy about a car and he said it sold already 4 years ago from one site

the car i bought is still on some of those sites.

Yeah, kinda what I'm thinking. Once it's on the www, it never goes away. I STILL get solicitation mail for the previous owners of our house we bought 18 YEARS ago...:mad:

I see this got moved, I wasn't certain that it fit in this category, since I didn't loose anything, but am searching for a particular vehicle. I called the consignment company again and they can't get a response at the phone number they have. I managed to get the number and called. It goes right to a voice mail and I left a polite message asking if they could please call me whether this was still available or not. I'll give it a couple days and then let it go. It is in the southern part of MO by the area code.

I have been trying to find out where this car is and who owns it. It is listed on a consignment site. I called them and they won't release any info, they were going to attempt to contact the owner and see if it is still available. Sounds like BS to me and I haven't heard back from them. The car is in MO, but that is all I know.
1967 Plymouth Barracuda for Sale | ClassicCars.com | CC-1118906
Thanks in advance...
View attachment 1715248656
Earlier in fall I went to look at a 68 Formula S an hour from me. Price was $17,999 on Craigslist and text- for $21,999 I decided to pass. Say for sale= this place in Cadillac MI had the same picts and text for $21,995. I emailed the guys and he didn't know anything about them- no contact with them= not a consignment. Apparently they are just phishing for potential buyers- or chance to pocket $$$$

Earlier in fall I went to look at a 68 Formula S an hour from me. Price was $17,999 on Craigslist and text- for $21,999 I decided to pass. Say for sale= this place in Cadillac MI had the same picts and text for $21,995. I emailed the guys and he didn't know anything about them- no contact with them= not a consignment. Apparently they are just phishing for potential buyers- or chance to pocket $$$$
That's exactly what I asked the guy at classic cars dotcom and maybe that was why they weren't getting a response. I think that may have been the motivation for him to give me the number, because the car wasn't actually consigned with them. I see that place on MANY listings out there on the www, and I believe it is a phishing scam...

-
Back