[Found!] horn button for Woodgrain wheel 64 cuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess. Let me take a pic in the morn and send it to ya. It was in a 64 Cuda I bought for parts. I’m putting it in my 65 Cuda. It was all ragged so I cleaned it up a bit. I’ll send a pic of the center of the wheel with the bracket it needs to go down over and twists into place.

I guess. Let me take a pic in the morn and send it to ya. It was in a 64 Cuda I bought for parts. I’m putting it in my 65 Cuda. It was all ragged so I cleaned it up a bit. I’ll send a pic of the center of the wheel with the bracket it needs to go down over and twists into place.
I have the Rally steering wheel out of a 65 Barracuda. I need the matching horn button for a Dart. The Barracuda has the Valiant emblem in it.

Ok. Let me get a pic of my wheel in the morn and then we’ll know if I have the same wheel. I already bought one button and it don’t fit. I didn’t make clear what I was looking for and bought the wrong button. Or send me a pic of your wheel if you have one handy

Ok. Let me get a pic of my wheel in the morn and then we’ll know if I have the same wheel. I already bought one button and it don’t fit. I didn’t make clear what I was looking for and bought the wrong button. Or send me a pic of your wheel if you have one handy
I don't have any pics yet. I just brought the car home this past weekend and its either been raining or cold and I haven't been out there to start tearing the car apart. Its roached out real bad, and only wanted it for parts. After that, its going to the heavens for the car gods. lol.

Ok, I’ll send a pic in the morn. What do you want for the horn button
Ok, I’ll send a pic in the morn. What do you want for the horn button
I haven't even thought into it. It really depends on the condition. I can promise you this, I'm not planning on trying to retire off of it. lol.

I went ahead and went to my garage and took a pic. Here’s what I have:

1E6D7460-87EF-4540-B36C-16BC1B8BC34D.jpeg

2B746368-D89D-4D25-856E-982EB88CB969.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you look to see if that horn button would fit mine ?

what do you want for your horn button ?
I did. Its not the same. Its not a rally after all. Kinda bummed about it, was hoping it was, wanted it for my wife's Dart. Its some kind of mid 70's aftermarket steering wheel.

It's a woodgrain wheel and not a rally wheel. I merged both wanted threads. You can't have 2. Tmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back