hotchkis on backorder

-

Lowcar

Reaction score
does anybody know what the difference between the a body#79030015 and the b body#79030013 hotchkiss shocks are? i've had the a body shocks on order for a couple month's now i get a email saying it will be a couple more month's tired of waiting. the other manufactures group all together with one part #. seem's the b body hotchkis shocks are in stock.

Gotcha. Don't give up- like I said, it's probably in the valving, stiffer for the heavier B bodies.

Gotcha. Don't give up- like I said, it's probably in the valving, stiffer for the heavier B bodies.
you would think the valving would be different but they have the 70-74 challenger listed with the a-body shock i can't imagine a challenger weighing that much less than a b-body

They are on a slow boat from Chi-na!
Yeah, his shocks and a lot of other crap we've all been waiting on... I'm on month 8 waiting for a carburetor... 3 months on shortblock parts... etc. etc. No end in sight. I'd take up knitting, but there's a yarn shortage.

Have you looked at Viking's Warrior line of double adjustable shock? The are made to order but only have a 3-4 week lead time. Also as a member of the forum you would be eligible for the members discount (10% off ) and free shipping within the US 48 States. This would be better option at a similar price ($702 after discount)

Viking Warrior Double Adjustables

Thanks
James From
PST

if anybody is interested i finally got thru to hotchkis and there is no difference between the abody shock and the b and e body shock even thou they have different part #'s. yea that makes sense

-
Back