Houston and the bug

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Houston has gone from shut down to opening bars, beaches, gyms, partially opening everything, and yes the thousands upon thousands of mourners and protesters of the Floyd death were welcomed by the liberal city, so the Covid19 deal is skyrocketing,,.. BUT no one gives any blame the protests and idiot funeral.
The city wigs were on TV all friggin day cussing and discussing the shut down going into effect again. They are scared chitless.
In their moment of wisdom they did say the Black Pride march scheduled for next week has been cancelled. Guess having thousands more come in for that was a stretch even for them!
Amazing.

I'm in Fort Bend County adjacent to Houston. Our idiot County Judge issued a "mask order" that requires the merchants to do the police work or be fined. The order doesn't apply to churches:realcrazy:. A couple of months ago, I could go to Home Depot unmasked with no problem, but I couldn't go to church at all. Now, I have to wear a mask to go to Home Depot but I can go to church any way I want to. Pure madness!!:BangHead:

I understand all this is not a laughing matter, people die, but it almost gets comical.
Thousands walk hand in hand protesting, rioting, some idiots giving them praise and rewards. Spreading the bug no doubt like crazy. Ten the owner of the mom and pop store gets a fine because someone slipped in and the mask police caught it!!!! Comical!!!
Funny as heck, no pitiful as heck!!

Basically the county judge orders whatever, the govenor orders statewide, whatever, then some counties/cities say screw you will do whatever! Gets pretty comical.
A person who have to carry a book to know what is and is not allowed where ever he goes, unless he just stays in his county!!!
Out here is the sorta sticks, hardly anyone wears a mask unless in a place like WallyWorld.
We just try to stay home!

-
Back