Houston...we have a problem!

-
Cheaters! LOL I just saw that on the news. It sounds like most of the players knew about it. (listen for the beating of the trash can) :rofl:

I agree been going on for since the inception, but they went into "foul territory" lol:poke: by using a camera in the stands.
Sounds like both them and Yankmees were warned prior. The Asterisks igonored MLB warning.
Hey I've been trying to message you about a cuda day bezel you had for sale in December but your inbox is full! Can you delete some stuff and message me please

This isn’t the first time the Yanks have been screwed out of champ games. I wonder how much money is involved in winning vs loosing a World Series?

I think those Astros should be coughing up the difference plus double the interest on top of it just because it’s a good spanking that’s needed. Then perhaps, just maybe, we will have less of this garbage!

The penalty the Astro’s have gotten, shiiit, I’d gamble on cheating again if I was a low life snake in the grass scumb bag bucket of chit. The penalty was a joke and chump change from a bumb’s pocket!

Sounds like both them and Yankmees were warned prior. The Asterisks igonored MLB warning.
Bahahahahahahahah —> YANKMEES! Bhahahahhaha
Bahahahahahahahah —> Asterisks! Bahahahahahaha

Im sure everybody gets that warning.
Shame on the cheaters! BUT! Anytime money is involved.... look for the cheater!

Yep WS trophy should be.pulled from Asterisks. Suspended a year for Manager and GM? I didn't read if there were any fines? Should be for sure

Sounds like the team was fined $5M, which is nothing compared to the increase in revenue from "winning" the series. They also lost their top two picks in the 2020 and 2021 drafts.

Last edited:
Holy ****! Have you guys heard about the buzzer accusations? Apparently Beltran's niece is coming forward with a bunch of new info about the players wearing buzzers that were used to convey location information in the batters box. LOL. ****'s about to get really interesting.

Holy ****! Have you guys heard about the buzzer accusations? Apparently Beltran's niece is coming forward with a bunch of new info about the players wearing buzzers that were used to convey location information in the batters box. LOL. ****'s about to get really interesting.

Niece must be a Phillie fan :lol:

-
Back