How about a Puget Sound A-body meetup?

-

paulclark

Early A fanatic
Reaction score
Any interest in an A-body meetup? I've got a good location in Monroe WA and could host at no cost to participants. Thinking about a Sunday in July!

Not talking about a public car show, but a rally for owners and friends to bring their A-bodies, trade stories and parts, and enjoy seeing what everybody has. Restored, original, project, work in progress, race car, anything!

The location is Tall Firs, originally one of the oldest golf courses in the state, now a disc golf course. It's an easy location from the highways with nice country roads for cruising nearby. We'd use the staff parking lot next to the clubhouse (and beer garden). Could do a BBQ etc.

What do you think?

I would go, sounds like a lot of fun but neither of my cars are finished yet.

I would go, sounds like a lot of fun but neither of my cars are finished yet.

Bring 'em on a trailer! Get those wheels and bumpers on and bring it out! I like seeing cars in every stage, frankly. At most car shows I have as much fun in the parking lot as I do in the judging categories. Cars that get driven are a special favorite for me.

I know an informal meet up would be great but we could also plan something for the Sunbust show Aug. 21st in Graham.

I'm in for that, but I'm headed to Carlisle next week. How about the weekend of August 6 or 7. Mopar shows in Oak Harbor and Graham the weekends after that...

-
Back