How bout' them Boston Bruins!!!

-
The Blues don't deserve the cup after the lack of class they showed last night. Even if you lose your last game on home ice, you stay and salute your fans for their support during the year. Not the Blues, they act like little girls and then run to the locker room after the final horn.

Jack

Talk about Karma..the Blues owner took out a full page ad thanking the fans for a champion season,and one of the local papers printed that the Blues were the champions..LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:..and then the Bruins went out and kicked *** ,one win away from ANOTHER parade..Leafs still out playing golf the Blue Gays suck this year too..GO BRUINS:usflag::usflag::usflag:..

:rofl:

Booins asswipe.jpg

Talk about Karma..the Blues owner took out a full page ad thanking the fans for a champion season,and one of the local papers printed that the Blues were the champions..LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:..and then the Bruins went out and kicked *** ,one win away from ANOTHER parade..Leafs still out playing golf the Blue Gays suck this year too..GO BRUINS:usflag::usflag::usflag:..

Crawl back into your Hole.
Boston Sucks !

All I know is that was one of the most entertaining and just awesome games I ever watched. Congrats Blues :thumbsup:

Sitting here this morning watching the Blues players leaving the Enterprise center here. Even after being up for who knows how many hours many are walking out and taking the time to sign autographs for all the fans that are there this morning. Truly a class act.

All I hear is crickets?? Lmao.
NO WAIT, I HEAR LAURA
CONGRATS ST LOUIS!

Congrats to the Blues you certainly deserved that cup and your goalie once AGAIN "stoned" the Bruins..now on to my Yankees first place YANKEES..Blue gays stuck in THIRD 13 UNDER .500:rofl::rofl::rofl:..now thats a team that S.U.C.K.S....

So glad Boston lost!;
That's all we needed is for Boston to win the cup after winning World series and super bowl this year already!

-
Back