How bout' them Boston Bruins!!!

-
Poor guy
Congratulations Blues

Screenshot_20190613-115327_Facebook.jpg

Lots of "I can't believe we just lost" shots after the game.

several looked on the verge of tears.

Talk about Karma..the Blues owner took out a full page ad thanking the fans for a champion season,and one of the local papers printed that the Blues were the champions..LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:..and then the Bruins went out and kicked *** ,one win away from ANOTHER parade..Leafs still out playing golf the Blue Gays suck this year too..GO BRUINS:usflag::usflag::usflag:..
You east coast idiot, you are/were wrong.
I suppose you still think Hillary should have won.
Loser!

Marchand looked pretty poor on Blues second goal lastnight.. it was the beginning of the end for Boston..
He's a hell of a player, he should stick to the hockey side of things.
Boston had a great year, just couldn't finish, and ran into a hot goalie.

Last edited:
I can not believe the Blues goalie did not win the M.V.P. of the playoffs he got ripped off!! Leafs and their fans still S.U.C.K.!!

I expected that too.

He WAS that game.

2 Very good teams. Could have gone either way. Blues lost their mojo in game 6 and found it again in game 7. Bruins made critical errors on defense in game 7 and Bimmington made a few saves that should have gotten by
Boston actually looked better in 1st period .
I could see the frustration and panic in the 3rd...
FREAKIN AWESOME SERIES !

I understand that the MVP is awarded on points made and assists.
I agree the Blues Goalie was the most valuable player.

Not true..Bruins goalie Tim Thomas won it in 2011..believe we KNOCKED the loser Leafs out that year too:usflag::usflag:

The conn smythe goes to the MVP of the play offs, "not necessarily about points"
Most important to team.
I thought Binnington for sure.
I can't see blues winning with out him.
I understand that the MVP is awarded on points made and assists.
I agree the Blues Goalie was the most valuable player.

Not true..Bruins goalie Tim Thomas won it in 2011..believe we KNOCKED the loser Leafs out that year too:usflag::usflag:

Oops,my mistake the loser Leafs couldn't even make the playoffs that year:lol::lol:..it was Habs and Canukes we beat up on :usflag::usflag::usflag:

-
Back