How bout' them New England Patriots!!!

-
You can kiss this year goodbye....:rofl:

u7bcWYZ.jpg

they had 4 or 5 opportunities to win but just couldn't get it done. at the end of the season only one team will make it to the top.

Damn,a wildcard game Patriots haven't had to play one of them in yearssssss..they usually get a bye-week..oh well, they'll have to win 3 to get to the S.B...man we've been so spoiled.must suck for all you fans of teams that suck:lol::lol::lol::lol:....GO PATRIOTS!!!
Yes, a wildcard game.
And tell us again how that is gonna work out?

"spoiled.must suck for all you fans of teams that suck:lol::lol::lol::lol:....GO PATRIOTS!!!"

What must really suck, is to blow so much about how great your team is, and then lose their bye to one of the worst record teams, at home no less, and then lose the wild card game, and get eliminated.

I watched some good football this weekend. Two games went into overtime, one game was a one point game until the last few seconds. I'm not happy with the outcomes, but I enjoyed watching them.

The Pat ended with a 12 and 5 record. Not sure what next year will bring, there's a lot of talk about retirement and free agency.

I looked up what Pissburgh and Dallass did this year. They both came really, really close to having a winning season! So, congratulations....

I watched some good football this weekend. Two games went into overtime, one game was a one point game until the last few seconds. I'm not happy with the outcomes, but I enjoyed watching them.

The Pat ended with a 12 and 5 record. Not sure what next year will bring, there's a lot of talk about retirement and free agency.

I looked up what Pissburgh and Dallass did this year. They both came really, really close to having a winning season! So, congratulations....

Lol. You live in CT. I feel sorry for you.

like or hate the Patriots they topped the AFC East again === but it will be the last time for a long time, Bills, Jets and Dolphins are coming and they are pissed!! :lol:

-
Back