How come when I’m the first/only one to purchase something I’m told I got a deal going????

-
We care here. It's in the sale rules but many other sites don't give a rip.
One way to remedy this would be to delete all ads after 6 months. I’ve seen tons of ads that are years old that are marked Sold, or still listed For Sale.
If the ad is deleted after 6 mos. and items haven’t sold, put up a new ad. This would help de-clutter the site.

One way to remedy this would be to delete all ads after 6 months. I’ve seen tons of ads that are years old that are marked Sold, or still listed For Sale.
If the ad is deleted after 6 mos. and items haven’t sold, put up a new ad. This would help de-clutter the site.
They are closed for further comments after 1 month of inactivity. We do go back to those threads from time to time if there is a issue.

Great idea. Even 3 months.

-
Back