How Deep In Pi Is Your Birthdate?

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is "Pi Day" (03/14).
As you probably remember - but don't care about - from math class back in school, 'Pi' is a mathematical constant with infinite decimal representation: 3.14159265359......
So, how deep into 'Pi' do you have to go to find your birthdate (month, date, year, expressed as xx-xx-xx)?
Heard on the radio this morning that there's a website for that. Must have been a slow day for some genius to come up with that idea!.
Check it out at www.mypiday.com.

My birth date is 407,612 in (to the right of the decimal point), my wife's birth date is 1,334,024 in.

surprising number for me, drop the 0 and that was my car number when I was drag racing years ago.

12736 (with month and day, not year)

on a side note, what is that wolfram thing on the bottom?
i seem to remember a missionary from the 1400s by that name, but i doubt he has any bearing on this

upload_2018-3-13_22-36-12.png

You realize that this **** is just one more step in screwing up your privacy !

I baked a tart and took it to New York, Atlanta, St. Louis, and Los Angeles, because my math teacher said to take pi to 4 dismal places.... :D

I baked a tart and took it to New York, Atlanta, St. Louis, and Los Angeles, because my math teacher said to take pi to 4 dismal places.... :D
All I`ve seen on the Tulsa news this morning is about bakeries and diff. kinds and sizes of "pies".
Guess we Okies travel to the beat of a diff. drum !! "HOT CHERRY AND APPLE , WITH VANILLA ICE CREAMARE MY FAVORITES !" AHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHA

Here's an interesting coincidence-

Albert Einstein's birthday is 3.14

...and so is Stephen Hawking's death.

All I`ve seen on the Tulsa news this morning is about bakeries and diff. kinds and sizes of "pies".
Guess we Okies travel to the beat of a diff. drum !! "HOT CHERRY AND APPLE , WITH VANILLA ICE CREAMARE MY FAVORITES !" AHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHA
sorry, but YUCK
i can not stand ice cream on my desert
it makes the crust all soggy and makes me feel like a duck, eating cake that was tossed into the pond
(which is, coincidentally exactly how i felt about my wedding cake, tress leche, tripple YUCK)

Not an Oakie but that's the only way to eat Cherry and Apple pie.

-
Back