How did this happen !

-
That tree is rock'in :D You take that shot ? That rock is not going anywhere soon :color:

That tree is rock'in :D You take that shot ? That rock is not going anywhere soon :color:

We took it on our way down to canyon falls in Michigans UP!! Took us about 1 1/2 hours to get Nella down there, but it was worth every step!! She got stuck in a really hard spot and we couldn't get her out when 2 bikers came along and lifted her out chair and all, got hugs and continued right on their way!! Heavens Angels for sure!! Pic of the falls!!!....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 103
We took it on our way down to canyon falls in Michigans UP!! Took us about 1 1/2 hours to get Nella down there, but it was worth every step!! She got stuck in a really hard spot and we couldn't get her out when 2 bikers came along and lifted her out chair and all, got hugs and continued right on their way!! Heavens Angels for sure!! Pic of the falls!!!....
Oh My !! I bet she was a trooper :cheers: at first I felt bad thinking of her stuck down there and then I stopped and remembered her strength and mind set and knew she was strong and brave :color: that had to be something #-o You keep being super dad Geof :cheers:

:rofl:

strange_and_funny_trees_02.jpg

not a tree but still yet nature and her sense of humor...while clearing the property I just bought and digging up some massive briars...this was what I found with one root section..
IMG_0721.JPG

The Peter Dragon tree, is there a Mate for this tree. Can any one find this tree a Partner !

The Tire machine is priority here !! The car ain't worth chit now/never was :thumbsup:
I wish he was taking it to my place :rolleyes:

Would have never dreamed I would be where I am today, yep a great old thread we all had fun in.
Life is good

20191002_142701.jpg

-
Back