How do I turn off E mail alerts?

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
I've been looking everywhere for the setting and can't find d it.

This is making me crazy.

Thanks for the help.

If you reply to a thread then you get a email if someone else does. Got to that thread and at the top it says, “unwatch thread” Hit that and your done.

And i you want all to stop, click your name at the top right, then go to preferences. You'll see the options to automatically get email alerts and you can turn that off.

Holy smokes! You don't have that turned off! I still haven't got it turned off for my personal messages and that drives me nuts the last thing I want is for this forum bugging me on my personal time! I bug it when I want too...

And i you want all to stop, click your name at the top right, then go to preferences. You'll see the options to automatically get email alerts and you can turn that off.

Just so you know, you can set it to only alert for certain things. I think there are like 5 options you can select. Like None2Slow said,.... Hover over your user name in the upper right corner until the dropdown box appears. Choose "Alert Preferences". It will list 5 different options:

Alert when someone:
Replies to a watched thread
Attaches a file to a watched thread
Quotes your message
Mentions you in a message
Likes your message

Click the boxes to the left of which ones you want alerts for and you're good

-
Back