How do we get FABO discount for Classic industries

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
We're looking at buying some parts from Classic Industries. They have 20% off if you order online by midnight Sunday.

How do we also get the FABO discount when we order?

Many of the Vendors won't honor multiple discounts...Try sending a PM maybe ??

I was down there a couple of months ago and ordered more than $500 worth, and the guy said they don't even give the 5% off any more (for orders over $500). Are you sure they are giving 20% off? How do you find out when they have specials?

I was down there a couple of months ago and ordered more than $500 worth, and the guy said they don't even give the 5% off any more (for orders over $500). Are you sure they are giving 20% off? How do you find out when they have specials?

If you go to their site, it has a banner stating that if you order over $149, you get a 20% discount if it's in by midnight sunday...

View attachment Classic A032.jpg

I get a pm from them couple times a month telling me how I need to place my order by Sun night before the discount goes off!
I simply shop around before I buy anything anymore!

Note that the banner says "up to" 20% off. I ordered a bunch of stuff a little while ago when they sent me an email that said I could save "up to" 30% off, but the actual overall discount came in at 16.2% (order value $454.96, discount value $73.80). The discounted prices are shown before you order so you know exactly what you're paying, but I doubt everyone does the math to see what their discount percentage actually ends up working out to.

Still a good deal for me and I would order from them again. You just gotta be aware of the fine print.

-
Back