How Do You Feel Upon Rising in the Morning?

-
My gift from GodAlmighty is good health and a strong body. I'm 66 going on 50; stronger today than then, but down on stamina some. Falling down doesn't slow me down at all. I'm a lil overweight but not lardy.Still jumping over the sides of pick-ups.
I'm claiming my promises; namely 70 years, 80 if by reason of good health. Sleep? oh you mean those naps I take every now and then? Four to five occasionally 6 hours total per 24 hours.
No drugs, no alcohol, no smokes,no pork, no unclean seafood, no camel, no rabbit, no coney,no scavenger birds, etc.. Just the toxic trash they call food these days, and distilled water, liberally interspersed with milk, OJ, and sodaPop. But I pray over it almost without fail.
I'd like to feel sorry for you blokes but it's hard.
Don't be thinking I'm bragging on myself, I'm bragging on the One who took all my diseases and infirmities to the cross.I get attacked like everybody my age, but the Bible tells me how to get rid of that chit. Moses was 120 or more years old when he went up the mountain to be with his ancestors. There was no dimness in his eyes and no feebleness in his body. His allotted years were up. God went up there with him, and shortly afterward God returned to the Israelites and said to Joshua " Moses my servant is dead..."
That generation was allotted 120 years.
We are allotted 70 years, 80 if by reason of good health.
If you read your Bibles, you'd know that, and you'd know how to not get sick or infirm; and you'd know how to get rid of that chit if perchance you let it get in.
Each of us is made up of three parts; namely body, spirit and soul. The body is not who you are, it is the vessel/temple/flesh-suit that carries your soul from place to place, and does your bidding. The spirit is the spark of life that animates your body. When God breathed into Adam's nostrils, he became a living soul. When you die, your body returns to the dust it was made from.And your Spirit returns to Him who gave it, namely your creator.
But what of the soul, the thing you actually are.
Good question.
And that takes us straight to the almost forgotten first Book of Enoch, who tells us all about it.
Don't be fooled; EVERYTHING with the breath of life in it will be judged. No one goes to "heaven" upon death, with the exception of the martyrs, and the 144,000 sealed of God. Everyone else and every other "thing" has to wait. Some like Abel for instance,have already been waiting for around 6000 years. There are a few fellows that went to be where God is, without dying, but it is written that " it is appointed once for man to die, then the resurrection, so I suppose they will be back one day.
Even Jesus had to die. So Ima guessing there are no exceptions.
So back to the souls of dead persons.
Well, Enoch says he was shown everything, with nothing left out. And he says there are four corners on Earth; one is empty, one contains the fiery stars who kept not their first estate, one houses the stores of hail that is prophesied to fall on men in the tribulation, but the fourth corner is something else.
Here, Enoch says is something like a great and high mountain, with three (IIRC) compartments also called very deep chasms. In one of these the souls of the righteous are calling out continually petitioning God ". In another compartment are the already destined to destruction evil souls. In a third compartment are the souls of the one-time giants, already destined to the Lake of Fire.
In the Bible we have the parable of the rich man calling out to Abraham,across a great fixed gulf, and nothing can cross over.
I call that great angry mountain, a soul-repository. The Catholics call it Purgatory and spin it into a money-maker for their priests.
Think about it.
Wait, what! corners?
Well duh, in Revelation, God gathers us up from the corners where He secreted us.Did you miss that part? The Church of Philadelphia will likely be there, along with not all, but many of the Believers. Some are scheduled to be martyrs, and some are caught in the crossfire, and some will have to endure. There ain't no Escape-the-Tribulation-Rapture; read the Book. I'm sorta hoping to be a martyr, cuz they get the highest honors, but at the same time, history shows us that martyrs died horrible cruel deaths.
If you are a Believer; you have rights and duties, mandates and rules, laws and rewards. Surrender today and win eternal life in the New Kingdom. Choose Life, Life more abundantly, and Life Everlasting.
Think about it.

Last edited:
Feel like I've been shot at and missed and **** at and hit. Hot shower and get moving. I do pretty good after that. I get pretty stoved up in the evening. 56 and getting down to the wear bars. Sure was fun getting here though. Don't have many fun cards left.

I feel fortunate that I'm still able to get out of bed on my own. I could say things from a negative viewpoint, but once I get myself sitting up and I scoot to the edge of the bed get my legs out on the foot rest and transfer my butt over on the seat of my wheelchair and I look at my dog looking up at me who's wanting to go out and go for her walk, I feel pretty good. As long as I don't have a fever and I have rested at least five hours, I'm doing pretty well.
My shoulders are sore and my back aches, my hands don't work well anymore and my head's not altogether in the game, but I can still use my manual chair around the house and then transfer over to the power chair to walk my dog. Raining or not, it's still a good day. It's all perspective. I am 53 and have been doing the wheelchair thing for the last 31 years. Paralyzed from between the chest and waist after being run over by a car back in 1988. Life is still good.

Yesterday when I woke up, I felt like doing 100 push-ups.... Then I felt like doing 100 sit-ups... Then I felt like jogging two miles....

So I stayed in bed until the feelings went away.... :D

32, I wake up at 430 am ( work days) and slowly get on my feet which feel like I ran a marathon, i chug some cold water and bunch of joints have to pop. Then within 10 minutes, the feet loosen up and I am moving around. Usually some coffee or a high caffeine content drink follows and I am supercharged for the day.

I am thankful to be alive. appreciate every day. at 62 I run 4 miles every morning before work. usually work a minimum of 10 hours a day. come home and relax. start all over again the next day.

That first hour (I wake around 6 AM) I most often feel like I am 100 years old. I slowly drink a cup of instant coffee with a little milk over a period of about 45 minutes while I read my email and recent FABO and FBBO postings. Then a little something to eat (not really hungry yet)--oatmeal with fruit, a bowl of raisin bran, or a breakfast burrito. Not sure why I feel so old, maybe it's because my entire body kind of aches all over just a little. A shower would probably help, but summertimes I shower before bedtime. Now around 7 AM I finally feel like moving around a bit. I need to walk the dog, so I have no choice than to get dressed and begin my day. Not like the good old days.

View attachment 1715359128
Quit drinkin so much! :D

My gift from GodAlmighty is good health and a strong body. I'm 66 going on 50; stronger today than then, but down on stamina some. Falling down doesn't slow me down at all. I'm a lil overweight but not lardy.Still jumping over the sides of pick-ups.
I'm claiming my promises; namely 70 years, 80 if by reason of good health. Sleep? oh you mean those naps I take every now and then? Four to five occasionally 6 hours total per 24 hours.
No drugs, no alcohol, no smokes,no pork, no unclean seafood, no camel, no rabbit, no coney,no scavenger birds, etc.. Just the toxic trash they call food these days, and distilled water, liberally interspersed with milk, OJ, and sodaPop. But I pray over it almost without fail.
I'd like to feel sorry for you blokes but it's hard.
Don't be thinking I'm bragging on myself, I'm bragging on the One who took all my diseases and infirmities to the cross.I get attacked like everybody my age, but the Bible tells me how to get rid of that chit. Moses was 120 or more years old when he went up the mountain to be with his ancestors. There was no dimness in his eyes and no feebleness in his body. His allotted years were up. God went up there with him, and shortly afterward God returned to the Israelites and said to Joshua " Moses my servant is dead..."
That generation was allotted 120 years.
We are allotted 70 years, 80 if by reason of good health.
If you read your Bibles, you'd know that, and you'd know how to not get sick or infirm; and you'd know how to get rid of that chit if perchance you let it get in.
Each of us is made up of three parts; namely body, spirit and soul. The body is not who you are, it is the vessel/temple/flesh-suit that carries your soul from place to place, and does your bidding. The spirit is the spark of life that animates your body. When God breathed into Adam's nostrils, he became a living soul. When you die, your body returns to the dust it was made from.And your Spirit returns to Him who gave it, namely your creator.
But what of the soul, the thing you actually are.
Good question.
And that takes us straight to the almost forgotten first Book of Enoch, who tells us all about it.
Don't be fooled; EVERYTHING with the breath of life in it will be judged. No one goes to "heaven" upon death, with the exception of the martyrs, and the 144,000 sealed of God. Everyone else and every other "thing" has to wait. Some like Abel for instance,have already been waiting for around 6000 years. There are a few fellows that went to be where God is, without dying, but it is written that " it is appointed once for man to die, then the resurrection, so I suppose they will be back one day.
Even Jesus had to die. So Ima guessing there are no exceptions.
So back to the souls of dead persons.
Well, Enoch says he was shown everything, with nothing left out. And he says there are four corners on Earth; one is empty, one contains the fiery stars who kept not their first estate, one houses the stores of hail that is prophesied to fall on men in the tribulation, but the fourth corner is something else.
Here, Enoch says is something like a great and high mountain, with three (IIRC) compartments also called very deep chasms. In one of these the souls of the righteous are calling out continually petitioning God ". In another compartment are the already destined to destruction evil souls. In a third compartment are the souls of the one-time giants, already destined to the Lake of Fire.
In the Bible we have the parable of the rich man calling out to Abraham,across a great fixed gulf, and nothing can cross over.
I call that great angry mountain, a soul-repository. The Catholics call it Purgatory and spin it into a money-maker for their priests.
Think about it.
Wait, what! corners?
Well duh, in Revelation, God gathers us up from the corners where He secreted us.Did you miss that part? The Church of Philadelphia will likely be there, along with not all, but many of the Believers. Some are scheduled to be martyrs, and some are caught in the crossfire, and some will have to endure. There ain't no Escape-the-Tribulation-Rapture; read the Book. I'm sorta hoping to be a martyr, cuz they get the highest honors, but at the same time, history shows us that martyrs died horrible cruel deaths.
If you are a Believer; you have rights and duties, mandates and rules, laws and rewards. Surrender today and win eternal life in the New Kingdom. Choose Life, Life more abundantly, and Life Everlasting.
Think about it.
Used to feel pretty good when I was 66 too but things are different now that I'm 71.....

Used to feel pretty good when I was 66 too but things are different now that I'm 71....
I'm 69 and change now, and still feeling the same as I did at 66. Probably better actually................ Not bragging, jus saying; YHWH is well able to heal me and take care of me, In fact, He is almost desperate to, as He is towards all His children. Just follow the rules and it will be done.
It what?.
It "whatsoever ye shall ask" from the lips of the Son, as recorded by John..

Last edited:
So many of these “problems” in the morning and throughout the day is boiled down to inflammation. What causes inflammation? Sugar, carbs, preservatives, … What does inflammation cause? Cancer, arthritis, …….., ……….., ………., …………. !
What doesn’t cause inflammation? Eating like it’s 1922. What has happened with the American diet since the end of WWII?
Treat your body as a temple. It is. Don’t trash your house. Pray for perseverance, healing, and victory over your food habits and addictions.
All glory and praise be to YHWH. The one true King of Kings. Study his word. He is the way, the truth, and the light. You will never go wrong by being more obedient to Christ.

72 (oh my God) Takes a few minutes to get up out of bed and get all the parts moving in the morning. Sleeping through the night, envie of all my friends, as I never get up to hit the can, helps the day start right :D. I have the old man pains, but usually have a good day, but need to drop about 30 lbs. Cracked a vertebrae in May being stupid and it is still bothering me. May have to go in to get that "cement" shot into it, as it still hasn't healed completely. Don't like hospitals is why I haven't done the procedure yet.

Three years later and I still feel wore out when I wake up. Had a new sleep study done, I stopped breathing 41 times per hour and my oxygen levels dropped to 82%. They are going to put me on a Bi-Pap . The technology is better now so I think I can wear it now. Hope it does what it's supposed too.

Retired at 75 with a project car on the rotisserie. Two cups of coffee, my vegetarian breakfast and I am ready to go. Up at 5:30 most mornings and all the usual aches and pains that go with my age, 2 metal knees and a back surgery. Now days I work on my project car most days from about 9:00 to 4:30 or so. The time allows me to really focus on what I am doing. In retirement one must have new business cards so people can reach you. Below is a photo of my new business card:)
IMG_0446.jpg

Well lets see. At 74 with a triple bypass 5 years ago, having been hit head on by an 85 mph drunk 50 years ago, cracked some vertebra in my back and neck 25 years ago..... I wake up at 4 AM every morning, why don't know, move slow so my bad knee does not fold up. When I get down sometimes the wife has to pull me back up. But I have no steel joints and my real teeth.
I think God Almighty for another day and always have something to do unless a nap seems unavoidable. If it will get to 105 or so, I stop at 11 AM.
All the bodywork is done on the Hornet, priming and blocking next week. It will get shiney paint by me, maybe not perfect BUT Mark Woman says he does not work on AMCs and not sure what it even stands for. ha

Cruisin the Coast week was rough for me. I have had to do work on both the 65 Tripower 421 GTO and my 70 V-code Roadrunner before and sometimes into the week long event, usually because of last minute updates to "show off" for the 7 day, huge event. This year, after 4 or 5 years of running great my 440 6bbl decided to run like poop and I wasn't expecting that. I had spent a couple of days installing 2 SPAL electric pusher fans on the GTO and was sore from washing and waxing the Roadrunner, then I had to try to fix the running bad problem. Lots of walking around too.

-
Back